Enjoyable environment!!

My father was recently at this community for a short period of time and I have no complaints of how things went for him while he was there. The staff where very kind to him and made sure to accommodate his needs to the best of there ability. I liked the open floor plan they had and how pleasant the residents where to be around. Overall I was happy with my dads experience here and I would recommend it to anyone.

Things are going great

Things are going great. We love the ladies that take care of them. We even go see the ladies that are not related to us. The staff is great too. My kids even like going over there to talk to the ladies too!

Very happy with this facility, mom is tooken care of very well as the Asst. Manager goes beyond her means to care for residents! Owner is on site daily and really just feels like a home rather than a facility.

They are doing very well.

They are doing very well. The staff is very friendly. Of the few we looked at they were competitive with the pricing. They do bring in musical acts and things for entertainment, and the residents interact with eachother and socialize. There isn't anything I can think of that can be done better or improved. We are pretty happy with them.

Just a location issue

It was a very good place but it wasn't as close to me, the folks were very nice there and the facility appeared to be very clean, I was very impressed with it.

Loved the director!

Loved the director!

ANCHOR WAY SENIOR CARE is an Assisted Living Home, licensed by the State of Texas.

We offer Seniors an escape from harsh city living. Come to Anchor Way Senior Care and experience southern hospitality nestled in a pleasant neighborhood within view of the community family park and pool.

We are just minutes south of Fort Worth and near Arlington and Dallas. At ANCHOR WAY SENIOR CARE you are like family. Unlike larger Assisted Living Homes we limit our beds to 7 and allow Residents to live their senior years without the crowd.

We provide an alternative to in-home and nursing home care, while enhancing quality of life. We create an atmosphere which allow Residents to feel as though they are living in their very own homes. They never experience the isolation of being socially removed as in other facilities.

We assure all families that we desire to assist Residents as if he/she were our very own.

We offer an alternative to the working children of Seniors. Some individuals are unable to leave their place of employment to care for their elderly relative on full time basis. This is a safe, comfortable and fun environment for your loved one.