We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Monthly Range* (USD)
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Anchor Way Senior Care - Crowley, TX
ANCHOR WAY SENIOR CARE is an Assisted Living Home, licensed by the State of Texas.
We offer Seniors an escape from harsh city living. Come to Anchor Way Senior Care and experience southern hospitality nestled in a pleasant neighborhood within view of the community family park and pool.
We are just minutes south of Fort Worth and near Arlington and Dallas. At ANCHOR WAY SENIOR CARE you are like family. Unlike larger Assisted Living Homes we limit our beds to 7 and allow Residents to live their senior years without the crowd.
We provide an alternative to in-home and nursing home care, while enhancing quality of life. We create an atmosphere which allow Residents to feel as though they are living in their very own homes. They never experience the isolation of being socially removed as in other facilities.
We assure all families that we desire to assist Residents as if he/she were our very own.
We offer an alternative to the working children of Seniors. Some individuals are unable to leave their place of employment to care for their elderly relative on full time basis. This is a safe, comfortable and fun environment for your loved one.