Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

[name removed] was very good at explaining my needs for [name removed]. I also liked what I saw, which was basically the 2nd floor, as that is what [name removed] would need, but personally I would like to see some of the other areas. Will be setting something up with [name removed] to let [name removed] see the facilities. Thanks.

Happy with the choice of Amica Whitby

Moved my Mother and Father to [Removed] Whitby so we could becloser. They are both 88 yrs old but in pretty good health. They love their one bedroom apartment and now that Summer is here they are getting the opportunity to enjoy their balcony.
They love the fact they don't have to cook anymore and rave about the food. The arrangements and the move were made easy by the helpful staff (especially [Removed]) who made us comfortable with the decision to choose Amica over some other locations we had looked at.
The building is within walking distance to some things my parents wanted , bank etc.. and there have been plenty of activities to keep them busy. All in all everyone is very happy.

Very nice location and presentation. We are a bit worried about mounting costs again with Mom's care since they charge extra and we may end up over budget again.

My mom has been there a week now. They made sure she had someone to sit with at lunch right from day one. She has enjoyed activities she would never had done in the past. They staff are friendly, attentive and very helpful. It already feels like home.

Very nice and is in the running

Review of Amica at Whitby - Whitby, ON

Great facility a bit pricy but it seems like top of the line services

Wonderful!

It's a nice facility, and they did a pretty good job.

It's a nice facility, and they did a pretty good job. It's lovely, but it's on the pricey side, just a bit expensive. I would give them a four out of five.