Amica Bayview Village - North York, ON

Amica Bayview Village - North York, ON has yet not published prices.

Wonderful place

Our family is delighted to know that my sister is safe and well cared for at Amica at Bayview. The staff are all very friendly, kind and understanding. Many thanks to "A Place for Mom" for your invaluable help.

I don't have any complaints

It's great. They don't give anyone the hook, they bring in the care, and they can age in place. The Amica at Bayview Gardens is a bit fancier, and they offer a higher level of luxury. I didn't realize they were even an option, so it's something to consider. But we certainly are happy with this location.

We're very pleased

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Amica at Bayview. The staff here is incredibly friendly and supportive, and really made it a comfortable experience. The facility is clean and well kept, and overall they take good care of the people who stay here.

Respite Care

My friend, [Removed] and I were very pleased with the facility. We would recommend it to anyone seeking respite care. The staff is friendly and efficient. Meals were great.

A great facility for respite care!

Amica Senior Lifestyles is setting a new standard for senior living in Canada by combining unparalleled premium hospitality and amenities with expert care and support to deliver a personalized senior living experience. Committed to enriching the lives of seniors now and as their needs change, Amica offers independent living, assisted living and memory care lifestyle options. Established in 1996, the company owns and operates 29 residences in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, with plans to continue expansion in select markets. To learn more visit amica.ca