|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
First place we looked at. Rates star...
First place we looked at. Rates start at $1400 and they have quite big rooms. Outdoor space a bit run down. Owned by a corporation but current manager seems great. Two floors.
Seemed clean/nice, but a bit old. Wi...
Seemed clean/nice, but a bit old. Will give medicines. Friendly people. Calendar of daily events. Nice patio area Can have TV (must pay extra for cable) & microwave..food in sealed containers.
From the Office
We are a licensed residential care facility for the elderly, designed to provide you with a comfortable and active lifestyle. Our community offers a family atmosphere, with staff that is both professional and caring. We work as a team to provide the highest level of services to our residents.
Ambassador Garden offers an affordable monthly rate and gives each resident a full range of services and amenities. There are no leases- only month to month.