At the top of the price range for moms budget however, Pioneer Ridge is almost perfect

Treated Me Well During My Tour

I had a good experience during my tour of this community. It is a nice community with kind people. The community looked nice, and everything I saw looked well maintained. The staff was friendly, and treated me well. My tour went well, but this was not the community for me, and my needs.

A Good Fit For My Husband

My husband is doing great here at this community. So far everything is working out well, and we are satisfied. This is a well maintained community. They do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff has been very kind and friendly. He is still able to maintain his independent, but has access to help if he needs it. There are activities available for the residents. I will say they could more of a variety of foods to choose from. Overall I know he is safe, and this is a community I would recommend.

Not a bad community!!!

I would give the food at this community a B minus. Mom enjoys the exercise classes,playing bingo and going on outings. This is an independent community that I would recommend with some reservations. The staff are ok.

Looks very promising. I am only interested in independent living, if there is a smooth transition to memory care under the same facility. Toward the end of July, I will schedule a day for touring 2-3 facilities.

Absolutely wonderful!

A Place For Mom should be called a Life Saver for Mom because the experience has been out of this world since we had to start looking into options for my mother in law. We made the decision to go with Pioneer Ridge and I couldn't be happier. We were concerned in the beginning that she may feel isolated dealing with this transition but it's been the exact opposite! She's made friends and plays bingo and is really enjoying her time there! the staff have been great and the place is nice and clean! I'd recommend for sure!

Amazing wonderful community!

Best place visited to date. Staff are very attentive and friendly! They answered all questions thoroughly. Food is fantastic! Residents were all happy and loves it there. The entire site is clean, well-maintained, open and cheery. Love the layout of apartments %26 studios. Easy access to all area as well as laundry. Amazing wonderful community!

No complaints so far

I have not spent that much time at Pioneer Ridge. My Mother has moved in and everything is fine, but we have not been there long. She does seemed to be pleased so far with where she is living and has made no complaints.

We absolutely love this place. This is at the top of our list.

Mom seems happy

Overall it has been a good experience at Pioneer Ridge. I do wish the staff did a little more checking in on the residents from time to time. It is. Mom seems happy there under all the circumstances. This facility was one of best places we've looked at. I am very pleased.

Pioneer ridge

Very nice place. Do wish they had a vehicle to carry those who are wheelchair bound. My mom seems to like it there!

Elderly living

Wish the price per month was based more on their income instead of a standard price. It would be extremely helpful for those of us who are trying to give them the best life possible in their elderly years.

Pioneer Ridge in McKinney

Nice place! It's always a hard adjustment, but my mom seems to be doing well. Love Frank and Sherry. Very sweet and extremely helpful! Brandon is also a great guy! These people's hearts are in the right place. They are genuinely caring individuals!

People suited for Independent living.

There are some people here that appear to need assistance living. Overall though it nice to be able to have a place that is clean and enjoyable and safe.

Happy House!!!

Pioneer Ridge is delightful. The people who run it are wonderful with the residence. Everything is always so clean. Residence feel that moving there has changed their life, for the better!

I think they are doing a pretty good job so far.

I think they are doing a pretty good job so far. I think we thought it was more assisted living, but you have to pay extra for the extra help. It's a great facility, it's clean and the food is fine. It just would have been nice to know more up front about how the care was charged.

Everything has been pretty good.

Everything has been pretty good. The transportation isn't quite what we had hoped it would be. It's a pretty friendly, and welcoming community. She is very happy with the food, 80% of the time. It's a clean place, and overall when we look at the big picture we are pretty happy with it.

Appreciation

When we were touring Pioneer Ridge the managers invited my dad to come and spend the week and said he should be able to tell by then if he liked the property (after three days my dad said this is the place for me). He had lived for two months at another property but the group was not as active and he was depressed and wondering if this was all he had to look forward to. Karen with a Place for mom had been assisting us so we called on her again. Karen has been there through both transitions and has listened and help resolve all of our concerns. I have nothing but praise to say about A place for mom and Pioneer Ridge. My dad is happy now and looks forward to all the daily activities. He is 84 but still active, he has even joined the dancing groups. Everyone smiles at Pioneer Ridge and it's not artificial

I think everything is just excellent there.

I think everything is just excellent there. The food is better than most area restaurants. It's just a great environment. Relative to other similar facilities in the area, it's a pretty good value. We are pretty happy with it.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have been going at Pioneer Ridge, I'd give them top marks across the board. It's a very nice looking place, and they do a great job keeping things looking well kept and clean. The staff are all very friendly, and they seem to genuinely care for the people that live there. My Mom has really seemed to enjoy her time here!

Brand New!

It’s brand new so the activities are still developing. The staff is friendly. Everyone is very accommodating. The food is really good. There is enough parking, but they could use car ports – there are only six carports.

We are extremely happy with it.

We are extremely happy with it. There has been such an improvement for our loved ones. There have been no concerns or problems. The activities girl is a doll. The food is wonderful, I love the way they are introduced to what each meal is by the staff. The rooms are spacious. I love this place!

Beautiful community. Apt. ...

Beautiful community. Apt. small. No security. Outer doors in apartments on first floor. No home health on site

What a wonderful community!!!

What a wonderful community!!!