|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
From the Office
Welcome to Alabama Hill Adult Family Home. In this rapidly evolving sector of the health care industry, we are continually setting new standards in preserving the dignity and quality of life of our residents. We are very proud of our facilities and commitment to care. Our reputation has been built with a well-trained staff that truly cares for, values, and respects both our residents and their families.
An Adult Family Home is a placement for seniors in need of assisted living and long term care in a carehome environment instead of a nursing home.
Our commitment is to maintaining an enhanced quality of life, designed with the needs and preferences of the independent senior in mind. The service includes private or shared apartments, housekeeping, communal meals, activity programs, utilities, and transportation. We also offer safety-equipped facilities and 24-hour care giving.
Our commitment to our residents is to provide a living environment that preserves their options, dignity, and independence. We offer comprehensive services suited to our resident's needs, preferences, and interests, while providing families' peace of mind knowing that their loved one's needs are being met.
Independence doesn't have to mean alone... Enjoy living in a safe community among friends.