Comfortable Living!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far we are comfortable with the care she has been receiving. The staff have a big turn over recently so I am not to familiar with the current staff but I am hoping they stay. She has had no complaints about the meals and participates in the activities she is able too. Overall its been a decent experience and I have high hopes for my mom in this place.

Really nice residents!

This was a very nice community. I just did not feel like this was the right fit. I wanted a bigger community and this one is fairly small. One of the residents showed us there apartment and the staff was really good about answering all questions.

Did a great job here

This is the first community we had experience with when we had to move my parents out of their home, and they did a great job. They were very accommodating, and receptive to our needs, and really helped us through our initial worries.

Outdated and Overcrowded

We thought it was way too many people in one house. They only had one bathroom for eight people - that's a lot of people! They had another little room with a potty in it for people to use the bathroom but it was like a closet with a toilet in it. It was awful. The staff there was fairly nice - that wasn't an issue. Just the facility as a whole felt like it was outdated and overcrowded. It felt homey because obviously it's house but there were a lot of improvements that could be made. I didn't think my aunt would like it there.

Good ratio of caretakers--3 + 1 Mgr f...

Good ratio of caretakers--3 + 1 Mgr for 16 people. End of life facility. Specializes in Memory care. Assists with feeding and prepares soft/puree foods. Private rooms.

You will find Forever Young Senior Living in Tomball, Texas where you are just minutes away from main street, and Tomball Village Square. The Theis Attaway Nature Center is a short drive from the residence as well. This is a residence that has 16 private suites to choose from. This is a very small community where the special needs of our elderly residents are our top concern. There is staff present at all times that are trained to deal with Alzheimer's and other elderly conditions. When it comes to senior living, this should be a slower time in life where emphasis is placed on personal needs. This is the first time for many senior citizens where they are able to make decisions with their needs only in mind. There are many activities that occur each day that can be catered to the needs of our residents. This gives everyone the opportunity to participate and enjoy recreation time. For some, senior care may also entail help with activities of daily living. We are there to assist with all grooming, dressing, toileting, bathing, and even feeding needs. Our staff works solely with senior citizens to provide the most individualized care to the aging group of our population. Our assisted living center can be a great place for families to gather. We provide a home like feel, unlike other institutions where there are many residents. You will find a tremendous amount of time and private spaces to spend time with your loved one on site.