ADL Assisted Living - Baytown, TX

Plenty of staff members to care for everyone

I ended up picking this facility for my Aunt because it was close to my work and they had everything set up for what she needed. The staff members have been really attentive to her needs and they call me promptly if there is an issue. The facility has no problem with me coming over anytime day or night to check in on her. Right now they only have 11 residents and plenty of staff to take care of them. They don’t really have any activities besides watching TV. My Aunt also says the food is bland and they serve a lot of rice. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Mom in Good Hands at this Care Home

This is a nice care home, and everything is working out well with my mothers move here. She is doing well, and I feel comfortable with her move here. The staff is taking good care of her, and her needs. When I visit the home, and her room are nice, and clean. I know she is safe, and in good hands at this care home. I would recommend it.

Home like feeling...... real comforting

We Are Happy With The Community

So far it has been good and my husband is doing better with help from physical and occupational therapy. The staff are helpful and pleasant. I think the community is kept maintained and organized. My husband for the most part likes the food, it could be better. I am overall satisfied with the community.

Excellent choice

Excellent facility. Virginia and her staff are kind, caring and efficient. Cooperative in every way. So very glad to have received this referral. My 91-year old aunt is very comfortable in her private room with her own things around her. She's been there since May 5, and has had no complaints about the care, competence and caring attitude of the staff.

So far so good

Mom has only been at ADL for a little over a week and things seem to be going pretty good so far, Mom was fresh out of the hospital and still adjusting but I know that she is in good hands there. The staff are very nice and friendly and whether I go day or night it is always very clean and the food smells very good! I'm hoping that things continue to go well and I am confident that it will.