Estia Care LLC - Humble, TX

Estia Care LLC Review

I wanted to find a small Alzheimer's facility more like a home for my mother. Estia Care fit my criteria. It is in a lovely, very clean home with 9 residents. All of the residents seem to be happy and very well fed. They all feel like Estia Care is their home. The owner,[Removed] is very strict and makes sure that her people are taking good care of the residents. You can tell she really cares about them. [Removed] is very good about explaining everything, and the ladies who work for her are very sweet and caring. I am extremely impressed with the care my mother has been receiving since I moved her in.

Diane Nikoletseas

Thank you so much, Carol, for the wonderful review and appreciation. We do love each and every, Resident that enters our home and care about our families! I know how difficult and heart breaking it can be caring for a loved one with Dementia/Alzheimer's disease. My goals are to alleviate the stress & frustration from our families and to aid in allowing for Quality of Life and Quality of family time spent together..... While caring for your loved one as you, yourself. I am strict with my staff and hope to teach them how to give Quality of Care, with Dignity & hope to be a Mentor, to all. We are thankful that you found us and happy you are a part of the, Estia Care family!

Watch Out for your Money!

I am rating this home as poor because of questionable business practices performed by [removed], the owner/administrator. [removed] took a $1,000 check from me on Sat., Feb 11, 2017 as deposit on a bed for my Mother in a semi-private room to be available on March 1, 2017. By Wednesday, the 15th, I had reason to decide Not to put my Mother at Estia Care, and requested that all or even a portion of the 'non-refundable Community Fee' be returned. [removed] refused to refund the money, even though it had been only 4 days, and she had repeatedly told me that she had a waiting list of 6, and that the phone rings constantly with people wishing to come to "her homes." She still had the rest of the month to fill that bed, but she will just collect another deposit for it, and keep my Mother's money, too. I had never even seen a Lease Agreement, much less signed one...yet, the one and only document I did sign was for the deposit and is entitled, ADDENDUM to Estia Care Lease Agreement. Still, she will not return any of the $1,000. Also, the rent was to be $4,500 for a semi-private bed, a full $1,000 per month more than advertised here for a semi-private. I will continue to advise everyone who is searching for a personal care home for a loved one to NOT choose Estia Care in Humble or the sister home that [removed] is opening in the Lakeshore subdivision just a little further down W.Lake Houston Parkway toward Summerwood. [removed] proclamations of loving and caring about the elderly are very obviously out-weighed by her love and caring of money. I seriously question her moral values and integrity.

Mrs Kinney,
I am very sorry if you are not good with the decisions that you made. Not did I only fully and thoroughly explain to you my policy, you even state them yourself, regarding the "Non-Refundable Community Fee." So, you fully understood! This is a place of Business and unfortunately there are times I must set my heart aside. You called me multiple times, toured my home, toured my new home, I visited and assessed your mother, where she is currently placed, along with my, Manager....You toured my home a second time, bringing a mutual friend with you. We spoke to extreme measures for many things. I also gave you 6 referrals, some still part of my home and some from our past that are still a part of the, Estia Care, family. All very good for they told me of your, calls. You signed the Addendum, which is an addition to an agreement for which we agreed to do at a later date. All agreements, other than than the, Addendum, were disclosed verbally as you knowledge by the cost for your mother's care. The Addendum also serves as a receipt of contract. All fee's charged are on an individual bases and due to the level of care required for your mom your fee's were such. I am well below other large & Small facilities in our area for her level of care. My home is always very clean and one of the very first things families always note immediately, you being one of them. I am not explaining myself to you........but I take pride in, Estia Care, my Staff, my homes, the care that we provide and we love our, Residents. I try to be fair. I offered you in the future when you decided you were ready to move your mom, I would not charge you the Community Fee, again. You have chosen not to take me up on my offer. Again, your decision. I Lost 2 emergency admits during the first 2 days after receiving your, Non-Refundable Community Fee. The others at this time are waiting for our new location. I wish you and your mother best wishes and will keep you in my prayers.

Above written/replied by, Diane Nikoletseas, Owner/Administrator

Great place. [Removed] (owner) very kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Residence immaculate. Safe place. Clients appeared happy and personal hygiene well maintained. Staff engaged with clients.

Thank you, so much! Diane Nikoletseas, Owner/Administrator

CHOOSE ESTIA CARE FOR

I've been seeing patients at many facilities and Personal Care Homes for 25 years. I can show up at Estia Care any time of the day and her home is always clean. Because [Removed] is a healthcare provider herself she knows exactly what her residents need to be taken care of. She has high standards for herself and expects the same of her staff. She is very compassionate and caring and her residents and families will agree.

Diane Nikoletseas

Thank you, Ashley! We do our best!

Estia Care PCH

[Removed] and her team are phenomenal caregivers, loving and kind. They cared for my mother with dignity and respect and we truly became part of an extended family. They are experts in taking care of clients with Dementia, Alzheimers or any other organic brain condition. I wholeheartedly endorse Estia Care for your loved one.

Diane Nikoletseas

Thank you so much, Charlotte. We love and miss your mom so much! Love you and so blessed, to go through this journey with you....... Diane Nikoletseas, Owner/Admisistrator

A,great place.

I have found Estia Care to be more than "just" a nursing home. It more like a family. My husband is always clean well groomed and more alert than he was before he went to Estia Care. I am thankful that I found this place.

Diane Nikoletseas

We are so happy that you found us as well! We love you both and you are now a part of the, Estia Care, family! We love each and every, Resident, in our home and truly love, care and support all of our families! I am and always will be here for you both! Love Diane Nikoletseas, Administrator/Owner

At Estia Care LLC everybody is really friendly to my mom. I really appreciate the way the staff treat her. They treat her like a person not a patient. I am very pleased with my experience. I have no complaints.

Diane Nikoletseas

Thank you for your review! We provide care with dignity at all times at, Estia Care! We truly love and care about each and every, Resident, in our home and at all times, they are treated with respect, compassion and the care they deserve..... Diane Nikoletseas, Owner/Administrator

Everybody is kind

I've had my father in a residential care which was similar. We had a wonderful director. For a similar situation, the value here is better. Everyone is very pleasant. Everybody is so kind and they don't scream or yell. I am pleased. I would recommend the Estia Care in a heart beat. It was a struggle to let go but everything I addressed was considered and headed in the direction it needed to be. A Place For Mom has also been great to work with.

Diane Nikoletseas

Thank you for your referral! We are proud of the care that we provide at, Estia Care! We believe in providing care with dignity at all times and truly care and love all of our, Residents! Our standards are very high, as the should be! Diane Nikoletseas, Owner/Administrator

Nice smaller community

So far everything here has gone well, they've been able to take care of everything my loved one needs. It's a small residential type community, and the care staff do a great job of taking care of the small number of residents that stay there. We've got no complaints!

Diane Nikoletseas

Thank you for your review! We love and care for all of our, Residents, at Estia Care! Our Maximum Occupancy is 9, living in a smaller Community does allow for better care and more individual attention to all. We are very proud of our staff and always hire those who show their heart, compassion and dedication to those in need........ Diane Nikoletseas, Owner/Administrator

At Estia Care, LLC, it is our goal, to help our clients achieve the best quality of life possible. Our Company is Owned and Operated by a Licensed Nurse with 34 years in the Medical Profession. We understand that one solution does not fit every situation, so we take the time to listen and learn about each client's needs and preferences. This enables us to tailor a care program that maximizes the client's independence and dignity.

Our goal is to provide the best care possible while over seeing all our Residents needs and give them the quality care they deserve. We provide 2-3 Staff members Per 9 Residents, which allows for excellent time management to meet our Residents needs. A Residential Home sets the environment to truly call home vs our Seniors residing in a Large Assisted Living Facility or Nursing Home.