The Cottages at Chapel Creek - Frisco, TX

• Assistance with all aspects of daily living

We are very pleased with The Cottages

We are very pleased with the care my 89-year-old mother receives at The Cottages. The staff is kind, compassionate and respectful of the residents. They also provide reassurance to family members. The facility is well-appointed, sunny and organized. I highly recommend The Cottages and am very grateful for the care and concern the staff and leadership provide the person I love most in this world.

Do not place your loved ones here. Understaffed, constant turnover. Residents fall and go to ER all the time. [Removed ] by sharing resident's information with employee's family members. Diet is super high in sodium. The place is pretty but terrible in terms of care. Moved my loved one after 2 months.

We Satisfied With This Community

We are very pleased with this community, they are caring for my father very well. He is doing very well here. The nursing are great, they really took the time to get to know my father and understand his needs. It is a new community so everything looks new and very clean. There are activities offered for the residents. The owner Lynda has been great to work with. I know he is safe and I would recommend this facility.

Fingers Crossed It Goes Well

I moved mom to this community because they allowed pets. They have been wonderful this far and I'm hoping it continues. They have allowed my mom to have her cat and they help assist her with taking care of the cat, something that I have not found in other facilities.