Autumn Leaves of Clear Lake - Houston, TX

Autumn Leaves of Clear Lake - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

You can trust that your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia is in good hands at family-owned and operated Autumn Leaves of Clear Lake assisted living memory care in Houston, Texas. We focus exclusively on memory care, providing care that’s based on the most up-to-date research, for our residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

At Autumn Leaves of Clear Lake, you’ll notice the abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features, all carefully designed to help create an environment that’s safe, secure, and soothing for our residents.

Every moment matters at Autumn Leaves of Clear Lake. With our So Much More™ programming, we learn about each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and design personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Every employee at every Autumn Leaves assisted living community is trained in dementia care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Our culinary staff is also trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Each resident’s meals are personalized according to his or her preferences. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Clear Lake. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

Since 2001, Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been family-owned and –operated. Caring for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia is our family’s passion. That’s why Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been recognized as the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

Call us to schedule a visit and to learn more about the individualized care we can offer your loved one at Autumn Leaves of Clear Lake memory care. It would be our privilege for our family to serve yours.

This place is amazing. Everyone is so happy here. The staff and the clients have a great rapport and are always smiling. What time is lunch?

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for the great review!

Everyone was very nice-
It is to pricey for us-
We found that a handful of residents hair was very dirty and a few had dirty body smell.

Judy Brown

We would like to sincerely thank you for bringing both your compliments and concerns to our attention.

Tour Was Nice One

My tour of this community went well. The community was well maintained, and everything I saw appeared to be clean. The staff I met was kind, and friendly. It was a lovely experience. My questions were answered, and it was a lovely experience overall.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community and for taking the time to post your kind comments.

Lovely Experience!!

My loved one and I had a lovely experience on our tour of this community. The staff where all very friendly and and took there time to give my mother and I lots of great information on what they had to offer. I was impressed to see all of the residents involved in many of the different activities throughout the building. Overall we have no complaints and would recommend this place.

Judy Brown

We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

Great Community

We are happy with the care here. The staff is very helpful and patient. The community is clean. The have a great amount of activities that are available. We would recommend this for good care.

Judy Brown

We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Informative Tour Guide!

Autumn Leaves of Clear Lake offered a special area for memory care. They had their own enclosed area securing the residents making sure they would be safe. The tour guide was attentive with me and answered all of my questions. I feel that i got all the necessary information about this place.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community!

Everything went real well!

Our loved one went for respite care at Autumn Leaves of Clear Lake. The staff are very helpful and provided great care for mom. They were very interactive with her and the family. Mom says that she had a real good time at Autumn Leaves.

Judy Brown

We appreciate your positive remarks about our Adult Stay and Respite program. We know how important it is for caregivers to have a safe, engaging place for their loved ones while they handle other responsibilities. We hope to enjoy the company of your loved one again in the near future.

We loved this facility and would put my uncle here in a heartbeat; however, his funds would not cover the costs here.

Thank you for sharing.

I would recommend this place to anyone.

I toured here when I was looking for options. I would recommend this place to anyone. The staff was extremely friendly, and they were so patient with us. It was beautiful, and exactly what we were looking for. They were just much more expensive than we could manage.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Clear Lake.

Excellent memory care!

We toured (and selected!) this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I toured quite a few places in the area and Autumn Leaves was hands down the best place I saw for memory care in the Houston area. The facility itself was clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed friendly, professional, and experienced in memory care.

Judy Brown

We want you to know that we are grateful that you entrusted your loved one with us and that it was a positive experience.

Autumn Leaves-Clear Lake

The staff at Autumn Leaves-Clear Lake is attentive and professional. Our mother recently ran fever and appeared lethargic. A caregiver called with this information, and our mom was developing a life-threatening illness that was offset by prompt attention from a caregiver. We can never thank them enough!
The staff also engages them in activities that are instructional and entertaining (ex. trivia games, Bingo, arts and crafts, etc.). The Activities Director has even created a Booster Club, and their suggestion of a Fourth of July parade in-house was well received. Local students from a PAL organization attended, and they served ice cream floats!
The residents can be trying, but the caretakers are also professional and gentle. They have a tough job, are definitely underpaid, and provide a blessing to the families that have family members in Autumn Leaves-Clear Lake.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your post. We always appreciate positive comments from our family members, and we’re glad to hear you are pleased with Autumn Leaves of Clear Lake.

My parents moved in on November 26. ...

My parents moved in on November 26. It was a rainy, windy, cold day. The maintenance person helped my husband and son move in and set up the furniture through a back door closest to their room. While we were doing this, the people who work there took Mom, Dad, and Molly (the dog) and introduced them to the residence who were out in the common living area. During that first week there were some problems concerning care for the dog. It seems that they had not had this situation before where the residences could not remember to care for the dog. Keeping the dog with my parents was a definite must for us to even consider the facility. The management dealt with the internal problems and the dog is being well cared for. Again, not having this situation before, there was one day when The caregiver left the dog out in the courtyard while she attended to other things and the dog got out. You can imagine how my parents were at this point. I sat with them through the morning while the staff was looking for the dog. I believe they even called some of the staff who were not on duty that day to come and help look for the dog. They searched the neighborhood and talked with anyone who was out. After searching for a good while, the manager came back in and talked with my parents to try to reassure them that the dog was probably safe with someone who found her. Then the manager used a picture of the dog from my phone and printed out fliers to put out all over the neighborhood. They still kept staff out walking around the area and on one of their passes a lady came out with one of the fliers and said she had that dog. The staff picked her up and brought her for my parents to see before they bathed her. It was a very tense few hours, but in reality they did exactly what needed to be done to find the dog. This too was a learning experience in that they discovered that the fence around the courtyard has opening large enough for a small dog to get through. There have been things my parents don't like, but any change is difficult for them. There is enough staff to care for the residence and assist them with whatever they need. The staff all seem to enjoy and are patient with the residence. They have many activities for people with memory problems and encourage the residence to go to them. Overall, I don't think there is a better place for my parents where they are very well cared for and can keep their dog.

Judy Brown

Wow! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. We are glad you noticed our caring staff.

Just not as close

It was nice and they were doing activities when we were there. They were all friendly and the whole palce was really nice. We needed to stay in the clear lake area and this one wasn't as close for my step daughter. It would have been been the one that they would have gone to if it was closer. They only had 2 beds open when we looked, she would have gotten in so that wouldn't have been a problem.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your comments.

This one was very impressiv...

This one was very impressive. Just perfect. I was very impressed with the interaction between the residents and staff. Relationships have been built. Activities were ongoing. It looks like it is truly setup for Alzheimers care. Little disappointed in room size but probably correct for the need. More expensive than I was hoping for but quality of this place reflects the price. Love it. By far, my favorite.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.