Clean Community, but Needs Updating

I took a tour of this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour was decent. I would say this is a clean community. However they need to do major updating around the community. The appearance of the community is run down.

A great place at a great price

This is an older style facility, but very nice. It's always well kept and clean. Staff is very friendly and great with the residents. They treat your loved one like family and to me that's what matters. I could not be more pleased with love and care they give to my Grandmother. If your looking for something fancy and newer, this place is not for you. If the quality of care and well being of your loved one is what is the important thing, then you will love Pine Tree Cottage.

A better place

I toured this community. I did not like the rooms with cots. The community was not what we were looking for. We would not recommend this community. It did not have a good feeling. My mom would not have liked being here and I would suggest other families take a tour of the community to see if it is what they are looking for.

We really like it

The Pine Tree Cottage is excellent. It's very clean and never smells like urine. We really like it. The facility is always clean and fresh. The staff is very welcoming and accommodating.

Nice place, but not a good fit.

I would recommend any of the places we toured. They all had extremely friendly staff members and were so patient with us. This however wasn't a good fit for what we needed. It was clean and nice, but just didn't offer the things we needed.

Great place

The whole outfit is doing a terrific job, we're very pleased with the care they are providing. I'd give them 5s across the board. It's a nice looking place, always clean, and the staff are helpful and friendly.