Colonial Oaks Assisted Living and Memory Care in Pasadena - Pasadena, TX

If this was just a bit less expensive we would start moving tomorrow !

Mom is adjusting!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far things are going okay. She is adjusting well and things are going as we expected them to go. To my knowledge the staff where easy to work with and helpful with the transition into her new living environment. My mom has mentioned they need some improvements on the meals that the chef prepares throughout the week. I also would appreciate if they would stop loosing my mothers laundry after washing it for her. It is becoming a problem and is upsetting.

I like this community for the good care that my mother received here. The staff is nice and caring. They meals are very good and she was happy with them. They did offer her activities when she wanted to participate. We would recommend the care and the value for other families here.

Nice place, caring staff

Overall I think they do a good job at Colonial Oaks. The staff is friendly and caring, and you can tell they have a lot of genuine concern for the residents and their families. The facility is always very clean, and they take good care of the people who live here. It's a nice place.

Everything is fine

Everything is fine at Colonial Oaks at Vista. It is all 5 stars from me. The facility is clean. The staff are friendly. It's a good value. I really have had no issues here. It's been a good experience.

Exceptional

Well it was exceptional as far as getting her in and communicating with me. If you need help they are always there to help you. Their physical therapy is good. My only complaint is the air conditioning, it is very hot in her wing and we have had a hard time with that. The food is always an issue, I wish it was not quite so starchy and sugary. For the most part it's pretty good, but there is always room for improvement.

I really liked Colonial Oaks.

I really liked Colonial Oaks. I toured a lot of places, and I would recommend any of them. They all had extremely friendly staff, but this was my first choice. They had a courtyard, and a lot of the amenities we were looking for. Unfortunately they didn't have anything available when we needed it.

I was extremely pleased. We were impressed from the beginning.

I was extremely pleased. We were impressed from the beginning. There was a lot included in the monthly fee. They very quickly realized that she was having a rough time adjusting, and made an effort to get her the appropriate attention. I know that the Director John and his wife Linda from the beginning were just wonderful informative, and helpful.

They are very family oriented.

They are very family oriented. They offer music, exercise, and various types of activities. My father is very happy there. The staff responds really quickly. They have such a caring a caring environment.

Linda Christopher was extre...

Linda Christopher was extremely helpful in giving us lots of information about the process for identifying an appropriate facility for our parents. The facility was immaculate and obviously well organized. The location is the farthest away from our parents currently which has been a factor in our decision to not pursue at this time, but I would recommend it highly.

Memory care is a much better place for dad

It started off a little difficult because he wasn't used to his surroundings and so we went from regular care into memory care instead because he was walking the hallways and couldn't settle down. Putting him into memory care put him into a much smaller environment and he's eating very well. With him being in memory care he understands when he's asked to do something and he does participate in the games they have and he's won some prizes. The staff is very, very friendly and English is his primary language but it's nice when some of the girls speak to him in Spanish. Through the process of elimination, the Pasadena location seemed to be the best and it was more centrally located. I even recommended it to a lady on my return flight from Washingotn, her mother is in Sugarland which is pretty expensive, and she was kinda thrilled that I knew a of a good place.

Really Pleased!

We've been real pleased with Colonial Oaks. It's very clean. The people there are very friendly and nice and professional. My uncle is getting very good treatment there. It couldn't have been a better pick.

Amazing Staff!

My mother-in-law is there and it's going beautifully - just going so well! It's very clean and it's expensive but they're all expensive. I think they're a very caring staff. They're so accommodating and so nice. The administrator and the marketing director are just the nicest people. The seem to have her engaged and busy and they have adequate staff for the number of people that are there. I would recommend it.

This is a very nice facilit...

This is a very nice facility. If we decide to locate her in an assisted living facility this would be my pick. Unfortunately, I won't be the decision maker but I'm going to get my husband to go tour it too. At least she would be close to friends and part of her family.

Hearthstone at Pasadena, offers a special combination of daily living, personalized supportive services, and interactive activities. Since 1995 when our first community opened, we have offered a full range of personalized assistance with daily living services to seniors. We focus on wellness and keeping our residents as independent as long as possible with a tailored plan of assistance to meet their needs. Our ergonomically designed community houses a variety of apartment floor plans to accommodate the personal needs and habits of both our frail and our more active residents. Our residents call Hearthstone their home, and we love to nurture them through our holistic approach of caring for all resident needs - physical, emotional, social, and intellectual. Our residents enjoy Hearthstone for the clean, spacious apartments, affordability, social activities, and the safe secure residential environment. Come see why so many seniors call Hearthstone home.