Abraham's Garden Assisted Living - Pasadena, MD

Everything went well!!

I thought the staff did a great job with the tour I had taken at this community for my aunt. They where on time to our appointment and where very friendly throughout our visit. I just thought that when we had sat down after they did not have the answers on the exact price I would be paying for my aunt and I needed a set price. They just really did not have the answers I was looking for. It was just not the vibe I had got at other facilities I had looked at.

Residential Home, Not The Right Fit For My Mother

My family, and I did had a quick look at this community. It was more of a residential home, and that was not what I wanted for my mother, and her needs. I did find a community that met our needs overall.

I would most likely not recommend this care home!!

The caregivers at this home are undertrained and understaffed. The food is eatable, however they do not offer the homemade meals they boasted about. They do not offer any activities for the residents. They do keep the home clean.

Great Home to Pick

My parents have been in there since June 28th, so far its been great. Staff and owner are very helpful, will do anything you ask. Its a small home (only 7 clients), they are the only ones in there now, someone else is moving in Wed. Not many people now, so harder to do actitivites, my dad has learned new card game, played Wii and my mom isn't in to doing too much, The food has been excellent in fact my parents are eating more then they did at home, alot of fruits and vegetables. The only thing they complain about the food is TOO MUCH. We are very happy so far and they are adjusting, big change for them, coming from a 3 bedroom home they lived in for 59 years to an assisted living. My mother-in-law was in a large assisted living, (her care/food) was nothing compared to this smaller place I feel for my parents this is best for them.

My brother Terry and I both...

My brother Terry and I both thought this was nice, but since he is just opening there were no residents there to see how thing ran.

Abraham’s Garden Assisted Living

is a certified, (7) seven-bed capacity residential care home with 4,000 square feet of living space with panoramic, water oriented, water views of the Magothy river in Pasadena, Maryland.

Abraham's Garden goal to maintain a "resident-centered" highest quality of care, service, support and environment is unmatched and bench-marked by other LTC facilities.

We cannot provide the care, service and support without the cohesive effort and experienced professionalism of management and staff.

Combined we have sixty-five years of LTC experience for Level I, II, III service, support and care.

Abraham's Garden
• Provides a secure, “homelike”, non-institutional, residential home specially designed to enhance our resident’s quality of care.
• Endorses maximum dignity and independence in a supervised, safe, secure and healthy environment, for our residents and employees.
• Offers Internet, TV, Phone, Computer Access.
• High staff to resident ratio.

We look forward to your visit. Thank you.