Abbiejean Russell Care Ctr - Fort Pierce, FL

Abbiejean Russell Care Ctr - Fort Pierce, FL has yet not published prices.

Friendly, caring place

My Dad was here for 2 weeks in rehab. I was very happy with all of the staff form the Administrator, nurses, CNA's, maintence staff and cooks. They were very kind and caring as my father had many issues going in. They went out of thier way to make him comfortable and explain why he was there. I would recommend this place highly. He received lots of therapy and they were patient and yet pushed him hard.

Best therapy out there

great place to bring your love ones to for therapy/rehab. My mom broke her hip and they helped her get home and she is doing great.

Great staff

Every time I come in to Abbiejean the staff are very friendly and go out of there way to help me. The facility is always clean and some of the best food I have eaten. If you need a rehab this is the place to be.

Abbiejean Russell care center

I love this place. Some of the best rehab I have ever seen. If you want great people taking care of your family, this is the place to be. I would not put my mother in any other nursing home out there. They are a 5 star place

Lots of activities!

Here at AbbieJean Russell Care Center they have about 16 residents and 4 staff members in the Memory Care Unit. Mom is very comfortable here and has adjusted well. Where she was before is like night and day, we wish we had only moved her here. There are lots of activities for the residents, they color, play games, do crafts. I was just invited for family night to come and decorate cupcakes with my mom. The people are all very nice, the director is very nice and caring. Abbiejean offers rehab services, assisted living, and now memory care. I would recommend Abbiejean to anybody.