Emerald Healthcare - Port Saint Lucie, FL

Emerald Healthcare - Port Saint Lucie, FL has yet not published prices.

• Short Term Rehab
  • Skilled Nursing

Great Place to Rehab

The therapy dept is firsthand. The staff is the friendliest. I love being here. It is sooo clean. I will always choose Emerald when needing rehab. Not going back to Life care.

Review of Emerald Healthcare

They are very good. My loved one is progressing. Everything seems great. The cleanliness is very good and they clean the floors every day. The meals from what I hear, it is good there.

Review of Emerald Healthcare

Overall, everything went well and the food was good.

Review of Emerald Healthcare

My loved one seems pretty pleased with his experience. He said the staff is pretty nice. He also said the place is very clean, new, and modern. The communication could improve because they haven't called me yet.

Review of Emerald Healthcare

The staff is great here and they are very friendly! For me, the communication has been poor. I have to reach out for everything because they do not come to me.

Review of Emerald Healthcare

I haven't seen anything that displeases me with my loved one's care! Oh, the staff is very friendly and the communication went very well! I saw a couple of things I wasn't happy with in regards to the cleanliness. There were cobwebs and dust on the windows, and the rooms could use a good sprucing up.

Review of Emerald Healthcare

As a whole, the staff has been great but there was a nurse that was especially helpful.

Review of Emerald Healthcare

The services have been pretty good for my loved one. The rehab and the nursing care have been good. The staff is very friendly and it is pretty clean. The meals are okay with her but she said she was not getting what she liked to eat. They all need to improve on communication. I left some messages with no return call and I have wanted a doctor to call me but no one calls me.

Review of Emerald Healthcare

The staff care is pretty good and they are very friendly! My loved one does not like the food.

Review of Emerald Healthcare

Some of the girls are good but it takes a while for someone to come when you call for them. They gave him food that was not suitable for his health condition.

Review of Emerald Healthcare

The therapy services are going very well with my loved one and she is showing a lot of progress which is great. I have no complaints on the nurses. Two of them, in particular, have been outstanding. She is not happy with the meals. She was there before and she said it was better.

Review of Emerald Healthcare

The staff care needs to improve especially with the night staff. They do not come in a timely manner and they are rude.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

They were beautiful and fantastic. She got more quality care there in than she got at the hospital. I could not believe the care she got! Everyone from the people who brought the food, cleaned, nurses everyone was beautiful with her and she loved it. We were very impressed.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

My loved one seems to like his stay at Emerald Health Care. He does say that he likes the nurses and that they are really friendly. It is very clean here and the food is good.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

The front desk was fantastic. The nurses got kind of busy but for the most part, they were good. It was cleaner than clean and they kept us informed with what was going on.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

My loved one is doing really well here. He is getting is therapy and he enjoys it. It's pretty good with what they do over there. They do okay. It looks clean and his room is clean. He likes it now. At first, he didn't care for the food he was getting but now he is going to the dining room and has been picking out his meals.

Overall, it was good!

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

They have great retention of staff, and I was extremely pleased. Everyone is nice and complimentary. They make you feel like a queen in bed.

It was good.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

The therapy was excellent and the therapists were very attentive. My mom said that the therapy was a bit aggressive but she thought that it was good. It is really clean here! The nurses were attentive as well but don't come right away when she uses her call light. My mom said that she isn't getting her medication at the same times that she was taking them when she was home but she is taking them according to doctors’ orders.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

Everything has been good so far! The meals and communication are great and the nurses are attentive to my loved one's needs.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

They were willing to go above and beyond with getting his medication set up. They reach out to us after hours. They are really friendly and go above and beyond for my loved one!

It is very clean.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

My loved one is happy here. I just had to talk to someone about something and they took care of it right away. She is happy with the food and she has not complained to me about it. I have not gotten any communication. I get everything from her.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

My loved one tells me she loves it, and this is why she went back. She could have gone to other places and she said: "No I am going back to Emerald Health Care Center." She brags about the one that gives her the therapy and the ones who bring her food and medication. They seem to be very friendly and from what I have seen it's very clean with no foul smell.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

Initially, it wasn't that good on the weekend due to short staff, but during the week, it got better.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

Everyone is so nice and the food is good! A lot of the time it can take a while to get help but they have a lot of patients. I have recommended the facility to a friend. In terms of communication, you cannot get a hold of them at the nurse's station. There is also a phone in her room that I have trouble getting through on. Sometimes when calling the building I call four or five times before I get through.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

The nurses and aides do a really good job, they are nice and friendly. When we walk in to see my brother they all greet him and say "There's my boyfriend" he loves it and it makes him feel like a king. He does say that he has to wait a long time to get help some times but they do their best. It is extremely clean with no smells and the communication is good too!

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

The aides are doing a great job and if there is ever anything wrong they take care of it. My loved one really likes the food!

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

Everyone here is very caring and kind to my husband. It is a very clean place and they are always cleaning! My husband takes his meals in his room and he is not a very patient person. He does not have much of an appetite. It does not look appealing to me. If he has a good day he will eat everything. One of the nurses communicates well with me.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

I have not witnessed the sessions myself but my wife says they are fine. There are so many staff members that come in, that are nice, but there is a fellow that is especially friendly. He has been a big help! I have tried a few of the meals myself and they are okay. The communication has room for improvement here.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

The nursing care is good and my mother has mentioned that some of the nurses were better than others. She is not crazy about the meals. It is like hospital food, so it is average for what it is. The communication is pretty good.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

The level of care the nurses have for my mother is fantastic. The communication is good but they moved our favorite nurse to another wing.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

My loved one seems to enjoy the food. He eats everything they give him.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

There are some nurses that are pretty great but there are also some aides that are not so great and the dining staff is hectic.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

I have not found anything wrong with the cleanliness. The meals are okay but he is not a big eater, to begin with. I would have liked a little more communication up until this point.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

Nursing is supposed to care of me. There was little nursing care but a lot of health care. The nurse in charge, she was brilliant and a bit silly.

The meals were good.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

I never really got any service there and I could not even get ice water or it took a long time. It was not a good experience. It was clean and the therapy room was fine. The food was pretty good but the service was not that great.

Review of Emerald Health Care Center

He didn’t get good care. I went in there and he was wet. I had a nurses aid put him on a bedpan, and then could never be found. It's clean but you shouldn't have to wait days to talk to a nurse.