Mom Is Getting Good Care

This is truly a wonderful community. Everybody here is very friendly and welcoming. I know she is getting the best care here. The community looks great, everything is very well maintained. The staff is very accommodating and helpful. The food is excellent,I did not eat any meals at Acorn Oaks, but I did see them and could smell the good food cooking. I'm sure it was wonderful. Everything is going very well and I'am extremely pleased. I would highly recommend this community.

Not a Secure Place

Acorn Oaks Manor boasts a fully secure perimeter but it is not. Most of the times the gates are unlocked and if the back garage door in the laundry area is open, it opens right to an alley.
My parent left on her own, fell in a parking lot and was found and taken to a hospital by the police.
She's not an escape artist. She just walked out an open area.

this facility is not locked so would not be good for someone who wanders and gets lost easily like my mom.

Residential

Residential

Aacorn Oaks is an assisted living facility located in a quiet neighborhood in San Diego, CA. Assisted living is for those that are unable to live in independent living but don't need as much medical assistance as those in a nursing home. Our staff still provides 3 cooked meals a day, light housekeeping, laundry, medication assistance, and regular check ins with each resident. All snacks and drinks are available to the residents throughout the day, every day. We really encourage every resident to participate in our social and physical activities. This is a great way to make friends and help the senior citizens stay fit. Here at Aacorn Oaks our staff is available to the residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We treat our residents like family and want them to feel at home here at our residency. We also specialize in Alzheimer's care if needed and have professionally trained staff to treat those residents as well.