Casa Del Cielo Residential Care Facility for the Elderly - San Diego, CA

Amazing care.

This is a great community for families that are looking into finding a place for their love ones, the staff & owner are very pleasant warm people who care & love their job. I had my love one living at Casa Del Cielo, I always went unannounced to visit my mother and they were always very pleasant with the seniors & family members.. Their food is amazing. Great rates, great people loving environment. Like home.

Need a few things fixed!

We do like this community and the staff are very friendly with me and my loved one. The only thing that I have had to tell them is. In my loved ones apartment the window is broken and the closet door is messed up. i should not have to tell them this when I pay this much. I chose this place because I wanted to be able to come visit often. I t made it easier.

AMAZING, HIGH QUALITY CARE

This place is amazing!!!! The secret? People that actually DO CARE. They go above and beyond providing a safe, clean environment for their patients. Each patient is treated with respect. The needs of the patients and families take presidency over anything else. I was a visiting nurse who would stop by to see one of their clients on a regular basis. Everyone time I got there (mostly unannounced), I would feel a warm, safe, welcoming feeling. To see the patients so happy would bring me joy. When I was off and needed other nurses to cover, they also felt the same way.

House was cluttered. Area had no rea...

House was cluttered. Area had no real outdoors opportunities, places to walk et cetera, but I think any location in San Diego will be like that.

It is a peaceful and safe community for elderly. We specialize in providing loving care, lots of understanding for alzheimer's and dementia clients. Services include three meals, medication assistance, incontinence care, assistance with personal hygiene, daily housekeeping, laundry service.