Sunbeam Home - San Diego, CA

[Removed] has been wonderful!

The experience my Husband and I have had thus far with this facility has been very good. [Removed], who runs the facility, is an RN and she recognizes signs and symptoms of certain things my Husband might have. He has been in the hospital twice because she has recognized certain things happening with him. She is taking good care of him and he is always clean and well fed when I visit. My husband is really happy here and he interacts with a lot of residents here even though there are only 6 people in total. This place best suited my Husband’s needs and I would recommend it to other families.

We Really Like This Community

We really like this community they have done a really good job of helping my father get settled in the community. The community looks perfect and very well-kept they come and clean my father rooms very often. We had a little commutation problem with the staff at first but since then they have resolved that issue. He likes the staff and even has he favorites. The food is good they do serve a well balanced meal. Also great activities through out the week for the residents. I do feel they are taking good care of my father. So I would recommend it only thing is to make sure you talk with the owner about the supplies that you will need to purchase.