A Place for Seniors - Brentwood, CA

There is nothing I like

There is nothing I like about A Place for Seniors. The caregivers are rude. The place is dirty and smelly. The administrator is pushy and aggressive. She was like that even from the beginning and that should have been a red flag for me. We are really hoping to have mom out of here soon. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

I am very pleased so far.

I am very pleased so far. I think they are doing a very good thing. Sometimes there can be a little bit of a language barrier that makes communication difficult. It was clean and nice, and the people were happy and the staff was friendly, that's why I chose them.

Very nice operator and staf...

Very nice operator and staff, could use a maintaince man. Walls and baseboards are pretty beat up. Seemed to lack regular maintaince.

not too impressive. Clean,...

not too impressive. Clean, friendly, got the feeling 'extras' were standard charges.

Very nice, friendly staff and residen...

Very nice, friendly staff and residents. Intimate care. Clean. Not sure about the shared bathroom.

A Place for Seniors is right where you want to take your mom, dad, or grandparent for assisted living. When you cannot tend to the needs of someone that you care about it might seem scary to think about leaving them alone. You do not have to leave a loved one unattended. All you have to do is give us a call and schedule an appointment for a tour. Bring your senior to our facility so that they can get an idea of what it's like to reside here. Your family member will want to stay here to receive attention so that you do not have to worry about caring for their needs. One of the biggest worries that we have is that an elderly loved one we know that lives alone will fall or become injured. Without proper supervision a person that we love is vulnerable. At A Place for Seniors you can leave your loved one here and we will ensure that they are tended to properly. They will receive a proper diet plan, have social interaction, and be looked after by professionals who understand how to cater towards the needs of seniors.