Ellura Home Care Services - Concord, CA

The best decision!

Looking back, I should have moved my mother a year ago. Within the first week of her being there, she had already made a big improvement over the home care that she was getting before. They're doing a great job! They are engaged with the residents and accommodate to their needs. I visited about 7 other places and what was interesting, they were more physically organized and it was a way of avoiding being engaged with the people. This place looked a little messier but a lot more human, that's my personal take. It has been a good experience!

My Mother is Safe and Well Cared For

Any kind of care is expensive but this is a perfect setting for my mom and the price is right given that she's so well taken care of. I don't know that there are a lot of activities in this setting. There are only 3 or 4 residents with 2 caregivers around the clock so I provide things for my mother to do, like her knitting.

I really wanted my mother to walk because she's always been very fit. I wish they would take her out to walk but I don't think that's happening. This could be my mother's refusal so I'm not blaming them.

What I love about this place is my mother is safe and well cared for. She's always clean and well dressed. They're loving and professional.

Ellura Home Care Services is a private home health agency located in the gorgeous Concord, California region. Our hours of operation are 8 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday; consequently, we are closed both Saturday and Sunday. Our services are based on servant principles, in that we place the needs of each senior citizens who seeks us out for help above anything else. We understand that this stage of life can be frightening and scary; therefore, we make it a point to provide professional, quality service. If you would like to hear more about Ellura Home Care, please contact us today by calling (925) 689-2168. Our licensed technicians are standing by to offer assistance. Our staff consists of experienced nurses, on-call doctors, a hospice, therapists, support group directors, and more. As well as that, all of our amenities are designed to adequately increase your overall quality of life and well-being. Many of our patients come to call Ellura Home Care their second home because they find that our atmosphere is general happy, enthusiastic, and helpful. Once again, if you would benefit from hearing more about our services, patient testimonials, or just some advice, speak with a representative today by calling (925) 689-2168. If you're looking for senior care assistance that has your needs in mind and at heart, than's what you'll get at Ellura Home Care. Our amenities include, but are not strictly limited to, on and offsite activities, provided meals, exercises, outdoor smoking, indoor and outdoor common areas, wheelchair accessible rooms and bathrooms, convenient parking, and more. We also provide professional housekeeping services, hygiene maintenance, and companionship. Unlike other living communities, we never cut corners. We provide all of this, and more, at an affordable price. Give us a call today and schedule your next guided tour at Ellura Home Care.