Great Location!!

I am very pleased with how everything is going for my husband at this community. They have provided great care and have helped us give him a smooth transition into his new living environment. I especially like how clean they maintain the building and the quality of food they serve him. They also are conveniently located and very close to my house which makes things a lot easier on me.

Wonderful Care In The Home

My dad is doing well in this home. They are able to provide the extra care that he needs. They have been compassionate and following through with the care as planned. He is happy with the selections for his meals and activities. The home is kept clean and his room is kept tidy too. They are very hands on and that is what we needed.

This has worked out very well.

This has worked out very well. The only complaint is the food, but she is getting used to it. It's very clean, and the staff is excellent, just as nice as can be. They help her with every need. They could use a little outside maintenance, especially the railing and the weeding by the front door. It's a very nice house other than that, and they are very accommodating. We haven't had any complaints.