A+

I give 5c's an a+ as far as caring for my mother and they are very pleasant, everything is clean and it is like living in your own home atmosphere
Only one item concerns me. I wanted my mother to be around other residents for the social interaction, one of the reason I moved her out of her home, although, obviously she needs assistance.
So far she is the only resident, I hope others will move in soon
[removed]

5Cs is an assisted living that provides quality Care, Comfort, Commitment, Caution and Compassion. This facility, which is staffed by certified caregivers 24-hrs a day, is not only serene but also pretty. With over 10 years experience in senior health care institutions, 5Cs, which secures full-time assistance, concerns the safety of your loved ones, who need no worries within their last few years because of health issues, tension, stress, and pressure in this world. Therefore, this facility was opened to provide quality Care, Comfort, Commitment, Caution and Compassion.