Homecare California - Los Altos, CA

Homecare California - Los Altos, CA has yet not published prices.

Strongly Recommend Homecare California!

6 reviews
5.0 star rating 3/21/2017
Homecare California is more than just an in home care provider. They are like family. Their clients are treated with the utmost respect and dignity. I've known the owners for years, we've shared clients and if my parents were still alive, I wouldn't hesitate to hire Homecare California to care for them!

Great Caregivers

I worked with Homecare California for over a year after my mom was diagnosed with Alzheimers. They did a great job of selecting and matching a caregiver that was qualified and had the patience to match my mom's changing moods. I worked directly with the owner [Removed] and was really impressed with how organized they were. I recommend them to everyone I know.

Impressed with Everything

We set this up four or five months ago. We needed someone for my father-in-law in California. I was really impressed with everything that I went through with them. It was very good.

Home Care California is the Peninsula's leading provider of experienced caregivers, nurse assistants, and home health aides at home. Serving the residents of San Mateo & Santa Clara counties, we specialize in live-in, overnight and hourly care.

As a Certified Homecare Aide Organization (through the California Association of Health Services at Home) we provide the broadest set of home care services including:

• General Home Care - including bathing, personal grooming, toileting, companionship, transportation, meal preparation, feeding & light housekeeping.
• Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
• Licensed Vocational Nurse
• Physical and occupational therapy
• Registered Dietician

Free Philips Lifeline Emergency Response Service

Our clients have access to free emergency protection 24x7x365 from Philips Lifeline and Home Care California. Call for details.

References available

We look forward to serving you and your family.

Lisa Hartwell