Wyngate at Rivers Edge - Proctorville, OH

My parents care

I like this community for the care that my father received here. The staff were caring and always professional in the care that was. The meals were outstanding. We would highly recommend the care of this community to other families.

Communication could improve.

I don't feel that the staff is up to date to my mother-in-law's care and changes. She quit walking and they didn't call me to let me know. I came in to visit a few days later and noticed. She is close to the end of her journey and Wyngate was able to match her care needs but they could improve in some ways.

My Roger's Care

We cannot say enough about Wyngate. It has been a positive experience from day 1. The staff are excellent with Roger. They are are always pleasant to us & helpful. He socializes, does activities several times a day. They do Alzheimer's training for him (BBET)
The food is great.
It is a very clean place.
We tell everyone how wonderful they are.
Roger is so much better than he was at home & for that, we can't thank them enough.

kind and helpful

Very kind nurses and staff.

Very nice place

Things have gone very well so far at Wyngate at Rivers Edge, it is a very nice place! The staff here is caring and professional, and they have a lot to offer the residents. They offer many different levels of care, from assisted living to high end memory care, and they have a doctor that lives on-site which I think is really a big help. My loved one has only been here a short time, but they have really impressed us so far.