Morning Pointe of Russell - Russell, KY

This place is such a blessing

My Father-in-law is here and we couldn’t be happier and we feel extremely blessed to have found Morning Pointe. I can’t say enough about them. The people are so kind and caring and the place is always clean. I’m lucky enough to work for a hospital that’s only a stone’s throw away, so I was already familiar with how [Removed] treats the residents and how caring she is and I’ve been able to work with the facility before. My Father-in-law requires a different level of care so I don’t know what the price is but each level of care will determine your specific price. I don’t know how often housekeeping comes around but I think they do as good as they can. My husband has eaten there several times and he says the food is great. I used to work for a company that would help provide the meals and it always looked great. They’ll bring people in for bible study and do bingo, as far as activities are concerned. They’ll do outings with the residents like going out to lunch and it’s just a blessing. There have been a couple of hiccups here and there regarding consistency, but I think they try to get things corrected as quickly as possible. The longer he’s there, there seems to be less incidents. Overall, I would absolutely recommend them to others and I already have.

My Father's Care

I like the care that my father is getting from this nice community. The staff is unbelieveable and caring. I like the menu and the meals are excellent. They do offer activities for the residents who want to participate. The community is clean and I would highly recommend this great community for the wonderful care and the staff and the good value of care for a loved one.