The Wyngate Senior Living Community (Barbours - Barboursville, WV

Very nice has gym close by in community. Close to rt 2 exit. Asked for pricelist. $1000 to be on waitlist

Very nice has gym close by in community. Close to rt 2 exit

Happy this was our choice.

We are very pleased with the staff at this community. They are encouraging and helpful. My wife has just started to get involved in some of the daily activities. I have eaten here and I think the food is on the high end of institutional food. They offer healthy choices with a lot of home ingredients. It is relatively tasty. They keep the community clean and I would recommend this community unconditionally.

I love the place

The staff is wonderful at The Wyngate Senior Living Community. The value is great. I love the place. Mom absolutely loves it. She loves the activities. I have talked to just about everybody that works there. They monitor everything and keep a close eye on the residents. They are really fabulous people working there. I am very pleased.

Taking care of our Dad

My contact was a referral by Taking Care of Mom. I contacted the Resident Manager and from that day she provided the support I needed to take the necessary steps to assist in getting my 91 year old Dad to enjoy the facilities and support needed for his living needs.

I visited Wyngate and talked to the D...

I visited Wyngate and talked to the Director; I really liked the place. Waiting for my VA benefits to kick in. Thanks for sticking with me!

Our assisted living programs have become increasingly popular because they combine professional care with homelike surroundings, reasonable cost, attractive private or semiprivate apartments, and well balanced programs of events and activities.

We provide both nurses and around-the-clock resident assistants, as many seniors often want help from time to time with such things as medications, bathing, meals, personal hygiene and dressing.

There are many benefits for both residents and their families.

Residents often say that the peace of mind they enjoy is wonderful, as new found security and support relieves anxiety and depression. There are no more hassles of home ownership - the problems of maintenance, meals, yard care, and related chores aren't distractions or burdens any more.

Instead people receive the help they need when they need it and discover the leisure and freedom to enjoy new friends and a sense of peaceful fellowship.

Just as residents in many ways find our assisted living programs comfortable and supportive, so too, do their families gain a sense of relief and well being. When they visit they are pleased that Mom or Dad is usually busy with activities, excursions, and rewarding new friendships.

It's a nice combination: Care and a sense of communtity.

We simply offer a real, less expensive alternative to not enough care on the one hand and too much care on the other. All of that plus a sense of well being and security.

One common problem among the elderly is that they often find themselves increasingly isolated. Here they can maintain the degree of privacy they wish and still experience the pleasures of sharing and fellowship with others.