Powell Assisted Living & Memory Care - Powell, OH

Powell Assisted Living & Memory Care - Powell, OH has yet not published prices.

My father enjoys activities at Powell Memory Care

My father was one of the first residents in Powell Memory Care. The facility if beautiful and the food is very good. The staff is very friendly and caring. They have gone out of their way to engage my father in activities that he enjoys. Everyone has been very helpful in seeing that his needs are being met. He really enjoys playing golf on the beautiful patio and taking walks out to look at the pond!

Samantha McCue

Welcome to Powell Assisted Living & Memory Care, a luxury senior living community in Powell, OH, just down the street from Powell Senior Living, our Independent Living sister community. Here you can enjoy a full lifestyle balancing activity, independence, and support. Our community offers 89 comfortable Assisted Living and Memory Care apartments. All of our apartments are maintenance-free and come with luxurious amenities, including chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation, and enriching activities.

Situated in the Olentangy Valley, a short drive from Columbus, the city of Powell is conveniently located near shopping centers, health facilities, and eight award-winning parks.