The Inn at Bear Trail - Lewis Center, OH

The Inn at Bear Trail - Lewis Center, OH has yet not published prices.

Mom is doing very well!

My mother is doing very well at this facility! It is very clean and the staff are doing what they can to make her feel comfortable. My mother also gets plenty of opportunities to socialize with residents and participate in activities! She is very pleased with her stay!

Great care but food needs improvements.

We chose The Inn at Bear Trail because they had a good reputation. It's a new construction and we liked that because we knew it would be clean. One thing they can improve is the selection and quality in the Memory Care section.

My Visit To The Community

I liked this community when we visited. The community is clean and the people we met were nice and helpful. They do offer daily activities. The community we chose just seemed to be a better fit for my loved one.

Outstanding Care

I am very happy with the great my mom is getting here. This is a new community and very clean and taken care of. I know. that the staff are very attentive to her needs. She is enjoying the activities and really likes when they bring in children. The food is very good and she is pleased with variety. This is a close location for me to be able to see my mom more. I recommend this community for outstanding value and excellent care.