We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Aging in Place
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
- Homecare Onsite
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
Abbington of Powell began operations in September 2002. This single-story community consists of 48 residential units situated on scenic wooded grounds. Abbington of Powell boasts abundant common area amenities, beautiful interior courtyards as well as walking paths.
Abbington of Powell is located in the Powell/Wedgewood area, northwest of Columbus, on the corner of Sawmill Road and Bradford Court, approximately 1 mile south of Powell Road and just east of Sawmill Parkway. The neighborhood primarily consists of single family homes with numerous dining, shopping and recreational facilities nearby.
You will experience and appreciate the comfortable, family atmosphere unlike any other assisted living community.