Senior Star at Woodland Terrace - Tulsa, OK

• Anytime Dining
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Resident Activites
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!

My Moving Adventure

I talked with the representative on the phone and in person before taking a tour of the community and having lunch in the dining hall. The rep was very friendly and made me feel welcome and interested. She was the main influence who helped me make my decision. Since I moved in she was dismissed. Sorry for that. She brought sunshine and happiness to the community. We miss her.
The dining staff are very friendly and give excellent service. The food is excellent most of the time. The manager is friendly, above and above the average.
The activities director is very friendly and does her best with the variety of ages and mobility of the residents. There is a variety and she does her best to help everyone be involved. I am happy to be living here.

still on my list of options

Carol was so friendly, as were ALL the
Residents we met. This community is very well managed and has engaged the residents in activities and made them feel at home. The food has large portions and was substantial with several options at each meal including heart healthy. There is a nice computer center with brain games, and a specialized exercise room with equipment that does most of the work to keep a body flexible. It has a pretty courtyard with koi and birds.

Sheri Wood

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear about your experience at Woodland Terrace and the positive interactions you had with both associates and residents. We are so grateful that you would take the time to share your impressions about the many different ways we enjoy life together in our community.

The floor plans were great but the halls were a maize that would take a long time to get used to.Biggest concern was high traffic location

Senior Star

Thank you so much for your review of Woodland Terrace! We are happy that you took time to visit us. Residents love our floor plan options. We understand the shape of the building may be different at first. Once residents are accustomed to the H-shape, they are able to easily navigate to their favorite common areas for activities or the dining room for meals. One perk of our location is the convenience to retail, doctor’s offices, and dining establishments. We provide all residents with complimentary transportation for doctor’s appointments, regular errands, and activities to help ease any worry about driving. Please let us know if there is any additional assistance we could provide as you consider all of your options.

Friendly Tour

We toured this community for my husband, and his. Our tour went well, and this is a nice community. It was a good experience, and everyone was very polite to us. The community looked great, and well-kept. The staff was friendly. Everything went well, but it was not the community for my husband.

Wonderful Community, No Complaints

This is a wonderful community, and my mother is doing very well with her move here. She is enjoying her time in this community, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. We have no complaints about this community. Everything has worked out well, and this is a community I would recommend.

Pleased with this Community

Everything seems to have worked out very well with my mother move to this community. She is doing great, and I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. They have a pleasant staff. They are kind when I come to visit. The community, and her room is clean, and nice. They do a good job with the cleanliness. The meals are nice, and they offer plenty of activities for the residents. I know she is safe, and in good hands at the community, and I would recommend it.

My father's Care

I like the care for my father from the great staff here at this community. The meals are outstanding. and a good variety. They offer him to get involved with the activities. This is a good environment for my father and we do recommend this community for the care and value for bother families and there loved ones.

Spacious Bedrooms !!

During our tour I noticed how well planned out the studios where, there is a lot of convenient space with a connected bathroom. The staff where very friendly and answered any questions my loved one and I had for them in detail.

Senior Star

Thank you very much for taking the time to share about your experience visiting Burgundy Place! We are always looking for ways to better serve seniors, and to create a warm and welcoming environment for all who walk through our doors, so we are so grateful to hear your feedback! Please know we are always available as a resource for you as you and your loved ones continue this journey!

Our family felt like we had struck gold after our visit at Senior Star. Although the facility is older with somewhat narrow halls it is very well maintained and updates are regularly implemented. The vast majority of the staff has worked there for over 10 years.Their caring and commitment were evident. We were served a delicious meal. We honestly felt that they were more concerned with our mother finding a good fit than they were with making a sale. They sent us home with hugs and warm cookies.

Outstanding !!!

This is by far the best community we toured. Everybody has settled in the community very well. My in laws seemed to have adjusted good and they like it here. This community is outstanding and very well-kept. I did notice the community offers activities for the residents throughout the week. The food is great, they have well balanced meals. They are awesome and very helpful for my in laws. I would highly recommend this community.

Wonderful Community :)

Staff and residents are all very happy and kind, we love this place for our parents!

Great place to live

From the start it has been a good experience at Woodland Terrace. We like the services they offer and the food is terrific.

They offer a lot of activities.

The only thing they do for me is cook my food. It is pretty good. Other than that I have no complaints about the facility. They offer a lot of activities.

dad is happy there

Woodland Terrace has been great. I have no specific complaints about this facility. The experience has been good. The staff are really friendly. The facility is clean. My dad is happy there.

Very nice place

Things have gone great so far at Woodland Terrace. It's a nice looking place, the people are friendly, and they take great care of the residents.

above and beyond!

The staff at Woodland Terrace, particularly Ronnie Sharp, went way above and beyond in helping get my mother in law relocated. My father in law died while we were planning the relocation, and I could not have asked for anything more than the care and attention they gave. My mother in law sings their praises and is very happy there.

ok, but not as good as hoped

The experience didn't go quite the way I thought it was going to go and hoped it would. When I decided to put mom in a different place, the staff was a bit unfriendly. But it just wasn't working for mom, as she needed a little more 1x1 specific care and attention than what they were able to offer.

Review of Precious Care Assisted Living Inc. - Concord Township, OH

Friendly, helpful staff & wonderful meals

After being at Woodland Terrace for one week Mom feels accepted. It is a big transition but the friendlyness of the staff and other residents has made her feel welcome.

For The Second Time, Woodland Wins!

The staff and Woodland is hands and heads above any other facility that I have visited.
There are measures in place to protect the residences. Some of the protective measures are very subtle as to give the resident their feelings of independence.
The information and suggestions given to me were reasonable, comforting and direct.
There is a homey atmosphere feeling.
My mother -in-love was in this facility. Our experience with the facility at that time was positive. I am looking at this facility again for my own Mom.
This facility ranks #1 with me.

Nice faility and apartments that I th...

Nice faility and apartments that I think she would like. 2br is $2610 per mo. Includes unilities and 3 meals per day. Housecleaning once each week. Have exercise classes each day and a few machines geared toward seniors.

Toured. Very positive environment an...

Toured. Very positive environment and staff but unsatisfactory facility.

Welcome to Senior Star at Woodland Terrace! Woodland Terrace is an independent living community located in Tulsa, OK. Like our name suggests, living at Woodland Terrace surrounds you with the quiet beauty of shade trees, lush landscaping and our popular koi pond and courtyard. Our fantastic location puts our active seniors close to popular brand-name shopping, medical appointments, 20 movie theaters and more than 100 restaurants. There’s plenty to enjoy right at home, too, thanks to our full-time Activities Director, exciting events in our multi-purpose room, on-site beauty and barber shop and more. The result is a fun and loving community where friendships grow.

Our individual residences are attractive and bright – waiting for you to add your personal touches with your own cherished belongings. Woodland’s community living areas and dining rooms welcome you to share stories and make new friends. And because everything is meticulously maintained – with housekeeping and linen service provided, you never have to worry about repairs, cleaning or yard work. Resident’s families appreciate the peace of mind they gain by knowing that their loved ones live in a community that supports independence, encourages socialization and wellness and helps their loved one experience a fulfilling lifestyle.

Every year, we talk with thousands of families as they explore their options for transitioning into a senior living community. We find that most families desire the same things for themselves and their loved ones. Safety and security. Comfortable, supportive surroundings. A healthy lifestyle and well-being. A little help when it's needed. Indeed, these are the very basics. And we believe we do them extremely well.

We invite you to come and experience life at Woodland Terrace today!