I loved this place, very upscale but the cost was competitive. Tami was pretty and gracious and very knowledgeable as her own mom lives there. I loved the room designs and the units felt new inside. The interior was new and sumptuous. There was an art room with oil painting lessons, a library with ladies playing bridge, and a beautiful dining room with folks visiting long after their meal. They are adding a grab and go cafe near the lobby for snacks and quick meals. Convenient for the active residents taking transportation there, arriving back or gathering to watch sports on several big screens there. Quick service at the conscierge desk, friendly staff!

Not satisfied

The kitchen/wait staff are overworked and underpaid. The carpeting in the hallways is filthy! We used to like this place until we looked at other facilities.

Pleasant Tour

This is a nice facility, and our tour of it went well. We toured it for my husband, and his needs. The experience was a nice one. Everyone was cordial,and friendly. From what we were shown the community looked well maintained. The staff was helpful, and nice. It was a pleasant tour overall.

Good Experience, Tour Was Good

I had a pleasant tour of this community. I toured it for my mother, and her needs. The tour went well, and everyone was very friendly. The community looked nice, everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff was kind, and informative. My questions were answered, and the experience was a good one overall.

Nice tour!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. I liked the open floor plan as well as some of the other great amenities they had available to all of the residents. Overall it was a nice visit was just not the right fit for mom in the end decision.

Care and comfort

This is a nice community with great care. The staff are outstanding and always keeping me informed on her progress or set backs. The community is clean and maintained. We would like to see them have less fried foods.The community has a lot of activities that hopefully she will participate in with the other residents.We would gladly recommend this community for the care and value to other families.

Tami Letters

Thank you for the kind words. We care deeply about your opinion and comments. Our Chef is conscientious and makes time for our residents everyday. He wants to hear their experience and concerns. I shared this review with him. He has taken it to heart.

Family Care

This is a nice community for good care . The staff are caring and attentive. The menu is appealing and she is happy with the variety. They offer alot of nice activiites for her to participate. I would highly recommend this community for nice care and a clean atmosphere.

Good option.

The tour of Town Village was good. The staff was friendly and informative.

Very happy with everything !!

I am very happy with how everything has been going for my mother at this community so far. She has made a smooth transition and is loving her new living environment. She has had no complaints about the meals they serve and enjoys participating in the activities they have throughout the week. I am thrilled with this place and the quality of care and love they have provided my mother. Overall I am pleased and would recommend this place.

Positive Pro Active Community

My father in law is doing very well here at this community. He is happy here, and we are pleased with all they have done for us. Everyone has been very welcoming to him since his move. The residents are great. The staff is very wonderful, they are very encouraging. Also they are very proactive, and they helped him adjust to the community, which was very nice. There are plenty of activities available for the residents. Every time I visit the community is spotless, and everything looks great. It has been a very positive experience. This is a community I would highly recommend.

Mom Loves it Here

My mother in law loves it here at this community. Everything has worked out very well for her since her move here. It is a very nice place, and we are comfortable with her move here. They have a good staff, and they are great at what they do. They have activities available for the residents when they are ready to participate. The meals could use some improvement. Overall we know is she in a good place, and she is safe. This is a community I would recommend, it has worked out well for my family.

Excellent Community, Caring For My Sister Well

It has been a great experience for us here at this community. My sister is safe and in good place, and I'am very pleased with her move here. She is doing great, they are taking good care of her and her needs. They have an excellent staff, they have been great to work with. There are plenty of activities offered for the residents. I've tired some of the meals, and the food is good. This is a lovely community, and I would recommend it.

Very Clean And Beautiful Environment!!

My father has been very happy at this community! The complex is very clean and very well maintained. The staff is very friendly and attentive. The Town Village Tulsa offers so many activities from parties to dancing to exercise. My loved one is having a blast with his stay here i would highly recommend it.

Excellent Property !!

During our tour the staff was very knowledgeable and took lots of time to answer any questions my loved one and I had for them. The property was well maintained with lots of beautiful features.

The best place in the world

The staff at this community is outstanding. They always keep me well informed about my loved one. They are very attentive to my loved ones needs. The staff has also tried to make the transition a lot better and smoother for my loved one. The food is great and they give them enough choices. The staff works with the chef to make sure that my loved one gets what they need. I would recommend this community to anyone. As a matter of fact I would like to go here.

Town Village has exceeded my expectations!!!!!

The staff are caring, outgoing, concerned, friendly and make sure all my loved ones needs are met. The entire staff are wonderful and have gone above and beyond. The food is excellent and my father has put on weight which is wonderful to see. They have beautiful grounds. They offer all kinds of activities and musicians that come in. I highly recommend this community and I would say not to wait to get your loved one into it.

I'am Really Enjoying My Time Here At This Community

So far I'am really enjoying my time here at this community. Everybody here have been very kind and friendly. The community is very nice and clean, the house keeping comes and cleans my room once a week. I really enjoy the activities. I've gone to a local T.V. station and an ice cream shop. The food is great, I really enjoy the meals. Overall everything has worked out very well and I would recommend it.

Town Village of Tulsa is wonderful

I am so happy that my 89 year old mother lives in this wonderful place. She didn’t want to go at first but once she got there and realized she still was independent with her own apartment her mind changed quickly. The physical beauty of the place, the amazing activities, the food, the lovely apartments and the uplifting atmosphere all create a perfect community. The residents are all so wonderful and welcoming. They have had open arms to make my mother feel at home. I cannot praise this place enough! The most impressive aspect of this place is the staff. It is like the staff is family and they really care. Every interaction I have had has been met by care, concern, understanding and problem solving solutions. They even helped me with applying for VA benefits for my mother. There is laughter, kindness and a tremendous sense of heartfelt care. I told them I am putting in my reservation for myself in 25 years! I highly recommend Town Village. I am so grateful that a place like this exists.

Town Village was our second choice.A change in management has benefited the facility. They had a wide range if activities to accommodate a variety of interests. The food was good but it wasn't great. The woman who was our contact has an excellent grasp of senior living and what is required to meet the residents needs.

Worth visiting

A lot of activities and field trips....Food is wonderful! They offer Home Health, but charges are high...nursing visits are $2O per visit...fill your medication box for $10 administer meds for $10. Very expensive for private pay. The room/APTS are spacious and clean with a lot of aminities, dishwasher, stove, garbage disposal, full size fridge.

Adjusted Well

My sister has adjusted well and things are going well for her since her move into the community.The staff is nice and very helpful with everything. The food is good and a lot of activities for the residents here. I would highly recommend this community.

Best Senior community in Tulsa!

Sooooo much to do here. Activities galore, they miss nothing from entertainment to Wii games, to cards, Bingo, outings, arts/crafts, dance, movies, parties, etc. etc. These seniors know how to enjoy life and the staff ensure the residents do not miss out on anything.

"The" Place for Senior Living

Fun, Energetic, Exciting residents, staff and environment. Vibrant life styles in progress daily!

What a Vibrant Place

This is such a safe and vibrant place for seniors. Wow what an active fun place to be.

Beautiful

Town Village is a nice facility that has a great staff. The décor is beautiful and updated and the place is always clean and well kept. The director is very pleasant and she runs the place well. The other residents are so sweet and a joy to be around.

Couldn't be happier with our choice of Town Village.

My mother was invited for a 3-day "test drive" stay and that was all it took to convince us Town Village was where she wanted to live.

The staff was very helpful and friendly but it was the testimonials of the long-term residents she met during her stay that "sealed the deal." Without exception these residents gave Town Village high marks. These testimonials added to the numerous and varied activities and the in-house medical services available for a small additional monthly fee convinced us that Town Village was the best choice.

It also helped that:

(1) I live and work less than 10 minutes away; and

(2) their marketing representative made us aware that my mother would qualify for the surviving spouse benefit available from the Veteran's Administration - and introduced us to a volunteer with the American Patriot Service Corporation to help us complete the required application form.

Vibrant independent living

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far we are very pleased with Town Village! The place is very nice, the facilities are very attractive and well kept, and they are currently updating both the interior and exterior of the community. The people here are wonderful, everyone is very friendly, including both the staff and the other residents! My loved one has had a few complaints about the food, but they've been very accommodating! The chef actually came out to meet her and ask her what sort of things she liked. She gave him a recipe book with some things she likes and he said that he'd try and work a few of them in when it was possible! They've also got a good variety of activities and events, and Mom has already met a few people as she gets settled in. Overall it is a friendly, vibrant senior living community, and we're very pleased with it.

Excellent in all respects-from the manager, the staff, housekeeping, to maintenance.

Very Helpful

I had a positive experience with the Town Village Tulsa. They are very helpful. The staff and residents are very friendly. It is a nice atmosphere. They have fun activities. The value is also pretty good.

A great place for an older person who wants to love life to the fullest.

Very caring and polite staff. The director, Sally Bell, is extremely good at this job and sets the tone for all employees. The facility is clean, bright, well-decorated without being fussy, and the whole atmosphere is upbeat and friendly. This attitude has rubbed off on the residents, who welcome newcomers and help them get acclimated. There are many activities, plus outings like to see the azaleas in Muskogee and lunches out.

The only complaint that I can see is that there is not often a sugar-free dessert choice for diabetics, but this will be brought up and considered, as are any concerns that residents have about the menus. The food is way above par and nutritious.

This is a very elegant faci...

This is a very elegant facility.

“We truly enjoy celebrating our residents and sharing in their stories.” Town Village is located in south Tulsa on the corner of 81st and Yale, close to shopping, entertainment, medical offices and churches. Our community is beautifully landscaped with a pond and walking trail next door.

We offer eight unique floor plans, each with full kitchens, individual heating and air-conditioning and full bathrooms with your choice of tub or spacious shower. Our apartment homes are bright, with lots of windows, 9-foot ceilings and neutral décor. We offer restaurant-style dining and the menu choices change daily. Enjoy sharing meals with neighbors in our beautiful dining room or even invite friends and family for a special dinner in our private dining room.

Town Village Tulsa is an active and friendly community. Residents gather in our coffee shop, convenient beauty shop, library or theater. There are plenty of places to pursue your interests, with our craft room, game room with billiards and two exercise rooms. Enjoy social hours with live music every Friday and monthly themed parties. Our activities are as varied as our residents’ interest, ranging from yoga to Zumba to Wii bowling. Residents are encouraged to use their talents and skills as volunteers, club leaders and welcome ambassadors. We also have a Town Council, with elected officers who help guide the direction of Town Village.

Experience an exciting new life that balances personal freedom with special personal services, planned activities, cultural enrichment and fine dining. In addition, home health care is available on site, should you need it. And all this comes at a welcome value.

Come and see for yourself all that we have to offer.