Woodland Terrace of Longmeadow - Niles, MI

[Removed]

My mom got severe bed sore.

Didn't fit our budget

Woodland Terrace of Longmeadow was a very nice community. It was clean and well-kept. The staff was helpful and friendly. We chose another community that was a better fit for our budget.

Peace of Mind

Beautiful facility, clean, well staffed by attentive and communicative employees. Lovely setting. Very quiet. The food is overcooked and lacking in fresh vegetables, portions somewhat scant. Overall, our family is very satisfied with the care given but we suppliment meals.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Woodland Terrace of Longmeadow does an awesome job! We really liked their whole care philosophy and focus on treating every resident like an individual. It's just a very nice place overall, and when the time comes it will be our first choice!

very positive experience

Everything that we needed to do to get dad moved there, settled in, etc., has been very very positive experience. I love states away and have never been there myself, but my siblings that have been there have raved about how home-like and beautiful the place is. It is a very safe place as well, which gives us great peace of mind. We didn't even know that places like this (where dad could be taken care of but not be in a nursing home).

Love Woodland Terrace!

I'm very pleased with Woodland Terrace of Longmeadow. The staff is extremely friendly, the facility is beautiful and nicely maintained and Dad is being very well taken care of. The minute you walk through the front door you feel welcome. There is a small café near the entry where you can help yourself to a wide array of snacks, from coffee and hot chocolate, soda and bottled water to cookies, chips, ice cream, fresh fruit and much more. My grandsons always grab an ice cream snack to bring to their "Papa". There are daily activities that the residents enjoy such as musical performances, cards, exercise, trivia games and monthly birthday parties. This is a very hands-on facility.

Woodland Terrace is a great home for seniors.

I had visited Woodland Terrace on a number of occasions for different activities that they host. It is a beautiful facility.
The staff is always attentive to the residents. The staff is very caring and helpful to the residents and their families.
The cost is comparable to other assisted living facilities in the area. I liked the one floor layout and the homey atmosphere of the facility. My mother-in-law has been there a week now and adjusting quite well. The staff has welcomed her and worked to make this transition as smooth as possible for my mother-in-law and my husband and I.

I find them to be very caring....

Some staff are really, really friendly and some are not so much. The food is pretty good, probably a four. We chose them based on the activities. I find them to be very caring, very concerned about both my mom and our family. They had a thanksgiving dinner where families were invited and they had a couple that sang and everybody was dancing and the people that own the place are just very good.

Loved Izzy, the facility an...

Loved Izzy, the facility and all that was offered. Didn't like the fact they don't offer transportation; and rates are higher than want. Going tot look at finances to evaluate. Also only have 1 bedrooms

LOVE this facility. It is g...

LOVE this facility. It is great that there are only 3 additional items you have to pay for. Wonderful property inside and out.

Niles location - lots of op...

Niles location - lots of options; 1 and 2 bedroom independent living; amenities look good - no shuttle other than schedule activities; 3 meals & 24hr food service; kitchenette - no stove; no prices on website - base

Private pay only.

Private pay only.

Surrounded by rolling meadows, beautiful clusters of trees, ponds and wetlands, Woodland Terrace of Longmeadow is Southwestern Michigan’s finest Senior Living Residence. Right off of US 31 at Niles/Buchanan Road, it is conveniently located within the Longmeadow development. Our location allows you to be close to a variety of medical amenities and professional services.

Licensed by the State of Michigan, we specialize in providing services to the senior population. Our independent and assisted living residence, or Rolling Meadow Run, offers deluxe studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments. This area also allows for assistance with activities of daily living for those residents who may require some additional help from our trained staff around the clock. Some of these apartments conveniently offer patios that overlook a meadow, gazebo, fountain or courtyard.

Our Specialized Needs neighborhood, also known as Winding River Court, will afford a safe and secure home for seniors who require additional services because of mild to moderate Dementia / Alzheimer’s or have more extensive physical needs. With comfortable residential ambiance, family room seating areas, enclosed fireplaces, spacious dining room with natural light and an enclosed park with gazebo, you will be comforted in knowing that our focus is in the right place.

Our staff, who are specially trained in caring for seniors who have Dementia, Alzheimer’s and extensive physical needs, are on site twenty-four hours each day to respond to every need our residents have.

We invite you to come and explore our community at Longmeadow. We’ll stroll down our Town Square where you will find our private dining room that we will gladly reserve for an intimate family gathering. Follow your senses to our café where you can help yourself to freshly popped popcorn, coffee bar, fresh fruit, danish or our personal favorite…the ice cream parlor!