Foothills Place - Tucson, AZ

Foothills Place - Tucson, AZ has yet not published prices.

Can't get any better

Great, just great! after visiting a lot of places....the choice was easy...Foothills Place!

Review of Foothills Place

The review and boarding process went very well. [names removed] have all been wonderful. They made me feel like my mom will be well taken care of.

Review of Foothills Place

This is a beautiful community. It is always spotless with a caring efficient and professional staff. I am so happy to have found Foothills Place for my husband to reside.

Review of Foothills Place

It is a beautiful place, the staff is very pleasant

Review of Foothills Place

Very clean, pleasant atmosphere, staff is wonderful to my friend.

Review of Foothills Place

love it!! Friendly and beautiful!

Review of Foothills Place

I would have to say foothills Place is one of the BEST assisted Living + Memory care communities in Tucson. The beautiful landscaped community offers a peaceful homey feel. The incredible staff offers upstanding care it has been wonderful getting to know the amazing residents + staff.

Review of Foothills Place

[name removed] was super and gave us so much help! All the staff was incredible in how they cared for the residents. The residents were all smiling! Good pricing and food too! our #1 pick.

Review of Foothills Place

I have been living here for only two months but the experience i've had since being here has been positive and enjoyable. I'm very excited to be working here and the fact that everyone has been so warm & welcoming makes this community one of the top senior living i have ever been! Thank you all!

Review of Foothills Place

Is a great place to live and the patient care is fantastic.

Review of Foothills Place

The transition from an independent to assisted living with emphasis on memory care can be difficult for a loved one and their family. So, we are appreciative to the executive administration and entire staff at Foothills Place who have made every effort to help our loved one feel comfortable, supported and engaged in surroundings and activities.

Special thanks to Executive Director [name removed] who provided our family with excellent guidance and [name removed] in the business office was very responsive to the details of establishing residency along with the maintenance staff. The care providers have made every effort to implement a customized care plan with attentive activities director [name removed].

A pet friendly residence was essential as "kitty" has been a beloved family member for 15 years providing important companionship and Foothills Place has been very accommodating there also.

The apartments and common areas are very clean and aesthetically pleasing. We are all resting more easily with our loved one in the care and surroundings of Foothills Place Senior Living.

Amenities are plenty here

I toured this community when I was trying to find a place for my friend and wound up speaking with [Removed], who is the manager. It wasn’t overbearingly fancy. It was very nice though. The grounds were fabulous and very well kept. The facility, when I saw it, was absolutely clean. If somebody had enough money and was able to partake in some of the activities that they provide, I would say it would be great. What I did notice is the amenities are many and you don’t see a lot of residents taking part in them. The facility itself is just a bit on the smaller side and cheaper in price. We ultimately went with a home care option instead.

Fits Our Top Needs For My Mom

My mom and her cat has been adjusting well. I am pleased with the staff so far. Her room is fantastic, it has a great view of the mountains. The transition has been very good. There were 2 things important when picking a community. 1) I needed to be in close proximity to where she is 2) Finding a safe and good environment. The financial aspect is good, we locked the rates for her room and board. If her dementia progress, they have a memory unit which means we would not have to move her again in the future. So far it has been a good fit.

Respite Care

Mom was only here for a 2-week stay but from what I understand it went well. Mom did some of the activities there and enjoyed the staff and the other residents. She liked the food no complaints. I would recommend the community.

Very pleased with the location the cleanliness and Victoria was wonderful. Will seriously consider this location in the future.

A tour for care

We toured this community for care. The staff were nice and friendly. They offer alot of healthy meals with a good variety. The staff were able to answer the questions we had on the care that is offered. We like the clean community and the activities that are offered. We would highly recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Very welcoming!!

I had very good tours of many places with one being Foothills Place. The nice lady that took us around did a very good job in giving me information and answering my questions, Everyone there was friendly in the facility itself was very clean and in good shape. It all came don to location and personal preference.

Very positive environment!

I think the environment at Foothills Place is warm and friendly. It had the warmest spirit out of all the communities we looked at.

Pleasantness abounds

We are very pleased with Foothills Place. The director,[Removed] has been so accommodating to our cousin and making[Removed] feel very welcome. Everyone we have met so far has been so willing to help. The two nurses, [Removed] and [Removed] are incredible. When you walk in, you meet [Removed], the receptionist and you know you are in good hands. Thanks to all the wonderful staff behind the scenes who do their job with pleasant smiles and upbeat personalities.

My Thought Of The Tour

This looked like a nice clean community when we visited. The people I met were nice and they do offer some activities. This community however only had an opening upstairs and this was not a good option for us.

Good so far

My mom says sometimes they are a little slow when she requests some assistance.This may be because she is a little impatient.She wasn't involved in activities for the first few months but she has started to participate. My mother was a good cook so the meals don't quite measure up to her expectations but I'd say they pretty good. We chose Foothills Place because they were welcoming and willing to take her when we were looking for options.

A good place with care

I am very happy with the care that is given here. The staff is very nice and caring. They offer a good variety of meals. The activities are offered for those who want to participate with other residents. I am happy that it is clean and has a nice feeling to live in. I would recommend the care and value to other families.

I was greatly impressed with the friendly caring considerate interaction and would recommend this facility to anyone needing assistance with a family member.