Winslow Campus of Care - Winslow, AZ has yet not published prices.

Nightmare Facility

I wouldn't recommend this facility to anyone. My grandmother was sent there for physical therapy for 2 weeks. Well it has turned into a month long nightmare. First we found out that my grandmother fell the first week. No call to let us know. 2nd was on her release date we made the 4 hour trip to to take her home. Only to find out that she couldn't leave because she came with a flu. Yet again no one bothered to call to let us know. We even had call the previous day to make sure all was OK. They told us when we got there that she had been sick for a couple of days??? We found 2 workers sick also working with patience's also. Unbelievable! Another release date was set so we made the 4 hour trip again only to be told that she couldn't leave because she needed oxygen ordered for her. This being Easter weekend they didn't bother to make sure all was ready for her to go home of course no phone call yet again. So Monday she was schedule to leave. We call this time only to find out that her oxygen order had a mistake on it from the facility doctor. During the calls made as to find out if she was going to be to go home I kept getting excuses then at one point I was told that my phone call was the reason the fax to the doctor wasn't being sent. This should of been taken care of at the start of the day. Since this was still ongoing from Friday. Absolutely no accountability. All you get is the run around and finger pointing from this facility. A doctor who can only be reached while they are on location only. You push to get answers and they hang up on you. You ask for return calls you get nothing. Do yourselves a favor and take your love ones elsewhere.