Windsor Manor - Indianola - Indianola, IA

Worth taking a look at

This looked like a nice community when we visited. The people we met were nice. This community was one of our choices, however they did not have an opening when we were looking.

Real pleased

Everything I’ve seen is good. Everyone we’ve dealt with has been real nice. We’ve been real pleased. I’ve eaten there a couple a couple of times and it was good. There is enough parking. The laundry service has been fine.

Another nice Community

When I viewed the communities back in march 2013 I was looking for a nice home for my parents. I went to the Windsor-Manor- Indianola and found the staff to be wonderful the layout and grounds were well kept and the care service we were seeking fit the needs of my parents.

So Far, So Good

My mom has been there for a couple of weeks and is slowly getting adjusted. It's terribly expensive, but it's where she needs to be. Most of her meals are provided and there is bingo. A friend of my mother's recently came to visit her there and I don't think my mom would've invited her if she wasn't happy.

Windsor Manor features 42 one and two bedroom apartments each with its own private bath and kitchen or kitchenette. Personal laundry and housekeeping services provided, as is assistance with the activities of daily living. Designed to help residents feel safe and secure, additional building features include a personalized emergency wireless pendant and round-the-clock assistance.

Convenient access to highways and scheduled transportation to shopping, medical services, restaurants and places of worship facilitate mobility, making it easy for residents to continue to enjoy all of their favorite activities. Windsor Manor also offers 10 memory care studio apartments in its Windsor Gardens.

We offer a unique program in that our communities offer an Individualized Service Plan that is truly centered around our residents’ specific needs, or they can choose a level of care that will package these services together.” “Either plan you choose is as unique as they are and truly tailored around each individual’s needs and wants. Your individual plan is as unique as you are!” “Our Community will cater to your needs by offering you services such as…

¨ Bathing ¨ Personal Transportation ¨ Grooming, hygiene and dressing ¨ Medication Management ¨ And other activities of daily living that you may need or want Our mission is to provide an atmosphere of respect, comfort and grace, where quality of life is of the utmost importance. Life is a journey. Make the most of it at Windsor Manor.