Windsor House Assisted Living - Canton, GA

One of our Two Choice

We were very impressed with this community and the staff did a very good job on our tour they took their time showing us around and answered our questions. There were a lot of amenities for the residents to choose from, We just did not feel that the location would work out. But we would definitely recommend that you come and take their tour.

Many Services Offered!!

The tour guide was able to cover everything the community provided for the residents. The staff met during the tour was friendly and very accommodating. This community is pet friendly and they also offer beautician services if the residents would like this service. Overall it was a wonderful place and i would recommend it.

They Took Good Care of My Mother and Her Needs

My mother's last days here with this community were good ones. They did a good job caring for her and her needs. I knew she was safe and in good hands here at this community. They provided her with great care. This is a community I would recommend. Everything worked out well.

Review of Windsor House Assisted Living - Canton, GA

Nice place but limited on in-house services for longer term care