Provident Village at Canton - Canton, GA

Caregivers kind and caring. As with all such facilities they have a difficult time maintaining sufficient number if cnas. Facility is beautiful with ample room.for meeting with guests

Clean. Many residents out and about on a Sunday pm. Beautiful, spacious facility...staff pleasant, professional and informative. Can’t wait to have my hubby enjoy the quality of life he is used to again at Provident Village.

Nice environment but location is not ideal for our needs.

provident Village of Canton is excellent in my opinion

We moved our 87 year old father down to Canton to be closer to me from Indiana 8 months ago and have been very satisfied . He requires memory care assisted living and I have found the facility to be excellent in every way. The nursing staff is caring and professional. The ancillary staff is as well. I would strongly recommend Provident Village if seeking a safe and caring environment for a loved one. The activities are based on the residents needs and interests. Dad has enjoyed the many musical activities and outings especially a trip to the Canton Theater to see driving Miss Daisy.
I especially appreciate the Wellness director of the Memory Care neighborhood [name removed], she not only provides excellent Nursing Care but activities and all other aspects of care for the memory impaired individual, she is excellent in communicating with me and my many questions and concerns for Dad.

We Had Make A Decision

On my visit I had someone who was professional and thorough with giving the tour. The community was fine for the care we were looking for. The community looked very nice too. However, based on the factors, the were farther away.

The best AL I have ever been too!

I am a hospice nurse for Pickens and Cherokee county area. I go to a lot of facilities to visit my residents. I have to say Provident Village has got to be my favorite place. I instantly feel welcomed when I come in, well staffed community, some of the most amazing staff I have ever worked with! Wellness Director is doing a great job keeping it staff but amazing job keeping them well informed Med techs and caregivers are the most knowledgeable I have ever seen! The building is beautiful and clean but the care the resident get comes from an amazing staff at Provident I find myself bragging about faculty I highly recommend you to take a love one there!

Amazing staff

We placed our father into the new memory care unit in late 2016. The memory care coordinator, [removed], convinced us early that our dad was going to get great care there. My wife, who is an occupational therapist who works a lot with the geriatric population took note that, while the memory unit was new, many of the employees were recognized as some of the "good" folks from other local facilities in which she had treated patients. This was comforting, as there weren't really any reviews available then.

Fast forward five months. We are so grateful that we chose Provident Village. The staff in the memory unit is truly amazing. Some of the most caring and competent caregivers we've ever met work here. It really showed in how our father was cared for.

Unfortunately, my father was placed on home hospice (at Provident Village), and recently passed away. But I know his final months were spent in the care of the best folks in the industry. I enthusiastically recommend Provident Village's memory unit to anyone who is looking.

Adjusted Well

My mother has adjusted very well to this community. It is a very nice community, and I'am pleased with her move here. They have a wonderful staff, they have been very helpful. There activities offered for the residents when they are ready to participate. The meals are decent, but they could use more of a variety to choose from. Overall she is doing well at this community, and I would recommend it.

This community is down the road from the hospital.

My mother in law has recently moved into the memory care unit of this brand new community and she is doing better. The community is not yet full and the ratio of caregivers to residents is about fifty percent. She seems to like the food. They offer activities such as memory games and arts and crafts. You are able to login online to send a message to a caregiver. They have a pharmacy they work with and they are good at coordinating. They are easy to work with and are open to feedback.

Getting around!

We just love this community and the staff. As a matter a fact when my loved one gets out of the rehab this is where he wants to go to live. It is a excellent community for him to be in and thrive. He just needs to get a little more mobile.

A nice place!

We had a good tour of this community. The staff were nice and the community looked clean and well taken care of. They offer a variety of activities for the residents to enjoy. We did not choose this community as the one we chose seemed to have a warmer feeling.

Brand New Community, So Far So Good

My husband is doing pretty well here at this community. This is a brand new facility, so there are still some things they need to work. It is a nice and clean community, they do a good job with the cleaning. The staff is good, they are trying their best. I'am comfortable with the care they are providing him with. This is a community I would recommend.

I am so very impressed with Provident Village Assisted Living Facility! My Mother moved in 2 days ago. The staff is wonderful and so friendly! Besides the entire building and surrounding landscape being beautiful, it gives the atmosphere of a beautiful hotel instead of an Assisted Living Facility!
There is not 1 negative thing I could say about Provident Village Assisted Living Facility! I am an RN and have been to many Assisted Living Facilities through the years with Hospice. This new facility is by far my favorite and I could not be more grateful for all of the kindness and assistance being provided here!
Sincerely;
Diane

I am recuperating from sciatica pain at the moment, but will resume my search later. I am very impressed with Provident Villate.