Cameron Hall - Canton - Canton, GA

[Removed] was very nice and helpful. Facility was clean however we determined that my mother would need more care than they can provide.

Love Cameron Hall

The staff at Cameron Hall are wonderful! The facility is clean and the food is very good. Activities are provided two times a day for the residence. It is a perfect community for my Dad.

"Like being on vacation"

The time finally arrived when both my parents needed to be in assisted living. A family friend recommended Cameron Hall, which made Cameron Hall first on our list. After visiting several other facilities and reviewing the cost and service, it just confirmed our choice. Since moving into Cameron Hall, both of my parents have made wonderful improvements. The consistency in medication, proper meals, and amazing care, just confirms that our family made the right decision. My Mom tells everyone, “It is like being on vacation all the time.” Neither one of them wants to go back to their old home. Cameron Hall is a true blessing.

My mother's review of her home at Cameron Hall of Canton

We are very happy with my mother's apartment and care at Cameron Hall of Canton. She felt welcome immediately as the staff is excellent and very responsive to mother's needs. She enjoys the activities with other residents and continues to make new friends. The meals are delicious and she enjoys eating with her friends.

The caretakers are well-trained and are very helpful and courteous to the residents. My mother enjoys her home at Cameron Hall.

A Great Place to Live

My Mother is approaching her first year anniversary as a resident at Cameron Hall. I believe she is receiving outstanding care at this facility. All of her physical, social, and emotional needs are being met in a clean, well-maintained, and nurturing environment. She has services 24/7 by an exceptional team of knowledgeable, friendly, and caring individuals who show her love and respect. Every employee in the facility knows Mother by name and has spent individual time with her! It is such a blessing and a relief to know that Mother lives in this special community, and it is just 10 minutes from my house!

This was the best atmosphere of them all.

Great Environment!

My Grandma has been at Cameron Hall for about 8 months. They have been so good to her, and my family is very grateful that we can trust them with her care. Highly recommend!

Happy

My mother has lived at Cameron Hall since 2012. She is well cared for, respected and celebrated. They really love her there. That's what I wanted: for her to be loved and they really do.
The community was family owned for 16 years and the owner decided to retire, so she sold to Five Star Senior Living and they have been very good for Cameron Hall. The only changes have been minimal and all good.
I have experienced first hand that Cameron Hall is the kind of place that really cares about the residents. They are getting a face lift and I know people think that is important, but paint and carpeting don't make the community, people do. Cameron Hall has some of the finest people I've met. This is my mother's third community in four years and she's been well cared for here. I'm happy. You will be too!

I loved Raquel, she was helpful most knowledgeable and very thorough.Gave me all kinds of info that others had not, long term in this industry( 15 years in area.) Rooms in need of updating, older property. Concerned about security into property due to very sketchy area next to entrance. (would be great if they would add gates to access front of property.) Clean, well organized , lots of things to do and looks like residents were happy!

My mother in law has been at Caneron Hall for 2 years and she is very happy there! All the staff are very loving and caring folks!! Our family is so glad we found them and know that she is getting the best care!!

Review of Cameron Hall of Canton Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Canton, GA

This place is older but the activities director seemed to keep the residents busy with lots of good activities and was very caring. I like the atmosphere at Cameron Hall.

Alzheimer's Patients Beware

Their Memory Care unit is just that. It would be great for someone that is just "forgetful" but they are not equipped to care for someone with Alzheimer's and behavior patients with Alzheimer's exhibit. My relative was given a 30 day notice to get out with no help in finding other facility for his care. His behavior was typical for Alzheimer's.

Delivered on what they promised

So far I'm pleased with the services offered by Cameron Hall. They've provided everything that they promised they would when we signed up. It's a nice looking place, the care is good, and the staff all seem friendly and professional.

It's been a good experience.

It's been a good experience. I can't think of anything that one would need to look out for. They have done a good job. We are happy with them.

Assisted living

Staff is friendly and helpful. Residents have meal choices. Very good handicap bathrooms which was one reason I chose Cameron Hall for my spouse. Four levels of care offered. My husband is the highest level of care and this was important.Administration very accommodating. Activities offered morning and afternoon. Physical building clean and maintained. The facility is also close to our home.

Not Right

We looked at this place because they have memory care but it just wasn't right. It's hard to explain but we didn't feel at peace leaving my mother there. It's nothing against the community, it's just not the right place. So many of them have that smell to them. It wasn't horrible, It just wasn't as good as some other places we saw.

Cameron Hall is private...

Cameron Hall is privately owned, it's not real big so you won't get lost in it. I really like how it looked, it feels like home, you get your own room. Very personable, they take care of their residents. I can't rate their Activities at this time.

Family owned, very clean, f...

Family owned, very clean, feels like a large home. Good activities and lighting. Welcoming and staff interacts well with residents.

Very clean, friendly staff and owners...

Very clean, friendly staff and owners. Residents well groomed and cared for. Nice dining area, common areas, gardens. Negative - location. Raquel very prepared and informative.

tour given by director. the faciliti...

tour given by director. the facilities were REALLY nice

Love the Braves hall, The owner reall...

Love the Braves hall, The owner really needs to update the inside it is very dated and could use some TLC---

At Cameron Hall, we are proud to offer our residents more than just a place to live; we offer the warmth and caring of a true home. We are dedicated to providing the atmosphere needed to help our residents live independently yet provide the dignified, personal care and assistance they need with 24-hour access to staff.

You will find that Cameron Hall is elegantly furnished in traditional decor with the warmth of home. We have a variety of spacious suites and room styles to choose from, all with private baths for the privacy and convenience desired.

We constantly strive to make positive changes in the lives of our residents. We understand that the needs of each person are unique, so we develop activities and programs that will allow each resident to grow and experience life in the best possible way. Our well trained and qualified staff is there to encourage and help our residents remain active and independent while providing them with the comfort, security, and care that they need.

Cameron Hall and Cameron Hall of Ellijay are locally owned and operated by those who understand the needs and values of the community.