Good morning, the tour was very nice and they have recently remodeled the facility. This would be my second choice.

Fake promises!

When we were first looking into this community, multiple times and multiple people assured me that they would be able to take care of my loved one. Once she moved in, they were unable to meet her needs. They would sometimes call me at 2 in the morning so I could solve whatever problem they had going on. They had assured me that they would have enough staff, but when my love one needed something, the staff would be cleaning the dining room. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Caring people and making improvements in this newly acquired location. Just not what Dad says he wants at this time.

Our tour of Brown Deer Place

I toured Brown Deer Place and I was quite impressed with the new look of the facility. My mother loved the 3rd floor with the fireplace and view of the Brown Deer Golf course. It was very clean and very updated. We were quite impressed

They kept saying all was going to be updated but we saw the plans that were posted outside each room and most said only paint. Bathrooms were nasty. dining room depressing. No activities going on. All residents kept to their rooms. Saw no staff.