Keystone Place at Forevergreen - North Liberty, IA

Keystone Place at Forevergreen - North Liberty, IA has yet not published prices.

Would not recommend

I hope you will reconsider moving a loved one to Keystone at Forevergreen Place. The care is seriously questionable and the nurse aids changed so often that there wasn’t time to get to know them or create a comfortable routine for the residents. The administrators were not personable at all and were uncomfortable to converse with (the very few times they were present). It’s clear that their hearts are not in it and that they have no personal investment in the residents.

Unfortunate

My Mother is a resident of Keystone Place . When they first opened everything was Excellent ! The staff was great , kind and very friendly . Over the course of a year things changed . The turnover was unlike anything I had seen before , sadly the staff that was so caring , attentive and energetic were replaced by less interactive people. My mother has became depressed as a result and we are currently looking for another facility .

Very nice facility with friendly and caring staff. Covered parking for residents is also available.

Won't work for Moms needs. She requires skilled nursing. Also prefer a private room as she has no short term memory and would likely be getting into a roommates belongings. An apartment like situation where she is expected to be able to attend herself not appropriate.

Nice community

I enjoyed my tour with the staff, they did a nice job showing me around and answering my questions, they were friendly and the community is very nice. My mom was not sure that she cared for the multi levels and she had her heart set on another community she had already seen.

Lovely Place!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and so far she is loving it. I am so happy to see how well she has adjusted and how much she is liking her new living environment. The staff have been fantastic to work with and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing her. She has had no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in some of the activities with the other residents. Overall it has been the perfect fit and I would recommend it to anyone interested.

My Mother Is In Good Hands Int This Community

Everything is working out very well for my mother with her move to this community. They have a good staff at this community, and I know she is in good hands. The staff is taking good care of her, and her needs. The community, and her room are nice, and well maintained when I come to visit. This is a good, safe community. I'am satisfied with everything they have done for us, and I would recommend it.

All staff and residents we encountered was extremely friendly. We loved Cooper, the resident dog. The tour and presentation was impressive!