Winding Way Villa - Fair Oaks, CA

This community is a jewel. One thing that impressed me most was that the caregivers treat the residents like people. Not only was I showed around, I was introduced to all of the residents and had a chance to speak to them. There appeared to be a lot going on and I liked the personal care that not only the residents were receiving, but that the families were invited to be part of the community. If my wife actually needs to go to a home, this will be my first choice.

Home, when you can no longer be at home...

My sweet and loving mother-in-law has been a resident here for several months, and my husband and I agree, she is in great hands. The workers there seem like family and try their best to accommodate her needs, preferences and patterns to make her feel at home. Their understanding and patience for memory care residents, is reassuring to us during this ever-changing time. All of the residents seem to have bonded and have created a unique family of their own! I also truly admire the management, who are very involved and seem open to ideas that would benefit all.I would highly recommend Winding Way Villa if residential 'home-style' care is what you are looking for.

Home, when you can no long be home...

My sweet and loving mother in law has been a resident here for for several months and my husband and I agree, she is in great hands. The workers seem like family and try their best to accommodate her needs, preferences and patterns to make her feel at home. Their understanding and patience of memory care is reassuring to us during this ever changing time. All of the residents seem to have bonded and have created a unique family of their own! I truly admire the management, who are very involved and seems open to ideas that would benefit all. I would highly recommend Winding Way Villa if a residential 'home' care environment is what you are looking for.