Senior Garden - Fair Oaks, CA

So far so good

The person that we have there has not been there very long, but so far the staff seems good. The facility is clean and hopefully things will continue to come along well.

The lady was very nice, and the house was nice, bu t it's just not set up for my mom and her electric wheel chair.

Great place

Victoria is an angle. Her and her staff were so good to my Mom and took great care of her till she passed on. I would recommend Senior Gardens to anyone that needs 24 hour care for an elderly family member.

Perfect place for mom

We were so happy with Senior Garden. They took such great care of my mom while she was there until she was strong enough to go home. I wish she could of stayed there because I felt she was so safe there. The caregivers are wonderful. They felt like family to us!

Great care at Senior Garden for my mother.

I found the staff, who cared for my mother, to be kind, organized and friendly. They organized group activities to help maintain motor skills and the brain. The food was wonderful and actually cooked there, not just heated up out of a bag. It was very healthy with lots of fresh fruit. ?The staff were able to pick up prescriptions for the residents, which saved me a trip across town to the pharmacy. Overall, this was the best home I could have found for my Mother. She enjoyed her time there. I would highly recommend Senior Garden to others.

A wonderful place to live!

The care of my Mother at Senior Garden was the best she had received at any board and care. They employ a full time live-in couple who are very caring and professional in their care giving. There are daily activities for the seniors and the food is fresh and excellent. I have recommended this Board and Care to several friends who have loved ones who need care. The owner has medical experience and is very involved with the running of the home. They pick up prescriptions for their residents as needed. The residents all looked happy and content.
GREAT PLACE!

It's clean.

The food is a two. The parking is okay.

They have lots of help there

They're excellent, really really, excellent. It's all great, the staff is wonderful, the owner is a very very firendly and lovely woman and they seem to always have lots of help, everybody seems quite content there. I think it's a good value, they charge more but they do a better job. I had my mother at a home where they were supposed to be taking care of her but they weren't taking care of her. My mother used to paint and she's had a stroke so she can't do what she used to but they have her doing a little painting and they have many little activities that some of them aren't able to do but some can.

Senior Garden is located in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood in Fair Oaks. They specialize in memory care for all residents. By catering to this specific demographic, the community can provide services that best serve the unique demands of this population. As part of the facility's plan of care, residents are allowed outside, transportation services are available, social activities are planned, and several common areas for socialization are provided. In addition to dementia care, hospice services are available. We have been caring for our moms and pops for over 10 years.

We enjoy catering to everyone's needs and provide excellent care.

Come visit us and come home to Senior Garden.