Spring Glen Elder Villa - Fair Oaks, CA

Located in an orderly, neat residential neighborhood, this residential care home had a warm cozy atmosphere enhanced by the sweet hospitable caregiver that was on duty. Clients were all in their rooms upon my arrival. There were two nearby bathrooms to accommodate the 4 rooms that I saw, one being shared. Rooms were small and with lots of personal knick-knacks to surround them. There was a neatly arranged seasonal patio for outdoor meals when the weather is warmer. Currently, there were no male clients, which is on my want list.

Care giver very precious and caring. Older home clean and rooms are a good size. Backyard small but it does have a patio. Residents look to be comfortable and needs met.

Wonderful home

I had my father in this home for little over three years.
I would like people to know what a wonderful home this is!
Kind, caring clean and loving. They cared for my father like their own.
I highly recommend Spring Glen Elder Villa to anyone interested.

Helpful Community!!

The tour I had of this community was just fine in my opinion I truly do not have any complaints. The staff was very friendly and made sure to give us a detailed look at there facility as well as provided great information. The building was clean and had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. I would recommend this place to anyone interested.

What a relief!

Thank goodness for Spring Glen! It is right around the corner from our house, and they really are taking good care of my mother in law although she can be difficult since she doesn't really want to be there. I have yet to try the food but it looks really good and I am excited to have lunch there soon. The staff have been great and even encourage her to at least go on daily walks since she doesn't really like people or cares to join in on any activities. I'd say we are entirely happy with Spring Glen and hope that the adjustment will come soon for her as well.

Hi, my brother is in Spring Glen and am very happy with the accommodations, my brother is in the early stages of dementia and trust me through out his adult life he was not much of a let's say, happy camper, very negative man, nothing was right unless it went his way, very spoiled, but, at Spring Glen, they R very patient & try and abide by my brothers wishes, it is very difficult to work w/ someone that is non-compliant, have worked in this field for over 30 yrs. so I pretty much know the difficulties. Love the people there, my granddaughter has found many friends there, So far so good. Thank You for all you do!!

- Bathing