Williamsburg Village Healthcare Campus - DeSoto, TX

Williamsburg Village Healthcare Campus - DeSoto, TX has yet not published prices.

The front door is a prelude to what’s inside.
There is No reason the front door at 941 York Street (South Building)Should be that filthy. You
walk in, the smell, the floor & carpet are always filthy.
Our seniors deserve much better.
[Removed]

THE ABSOLUTE WORST PLACE EVER!!!

This is the absolute worst facility EVER!!! From the Administrators [Removed] and [Removed], the absolute worst. I have been dealing with them for the past couple of weeks trying to get my mother proper care. This week was the ABSOLUTE worst. We tried for three days to get some freaking paper work faxed over to another facility to which my mother was to be transferred to and they would not even do the damn fax. I had to take off my job and go up there and get the papers from [Removed] the so-called administrator who in turn did not give me the paperwork but gave them to another worker to hand to me. How UNPROFESSIONAL is that. The only good thing [Removed] did, was take my first phone call and advise [Removed] to give me the papers to take to the other facility. By them giving me the run-around my mother had to ENDURE another night of "[Removed]" at this nasty [Removed] smelling facility. When the other facility tried to get information from the nurse, he hung up on them, but told them to contact the social worker. The workers are so damn rude, it's ridiculous! From the nurses to the aides. One of the AIDES had the audacity to tell another patient who was in the room with my mother that she couldn't stand my mother,! Mind you my mother had only been in the facility for 3 going on 4 weeks of "pure [Removed]". We reported the issue, but nothing was done. I wish the STATE would go out there and check that facility out. That is some straight up [Removed] going on over there. My thing is if you do not want to work with the elderly then do not and I repeat do not sign up to work in a nursing home. From what I can tell " the south portion of this facility is where they keep the ones that don't have family or at least people to come and check on them on a weekly basis. I have been up there several times and there are several residents always in the same [Removed]. I kid you not, this is not a place to put your loved ones. I think the administrators thought they were dealing with "fools", but I am here to tell you we are nobody's fool. All we were asking for was appropriate health care and treatment of my mother. To even post this i had to put 1 star, but this [Removed] ain't even worth that. NO STARS!!!!!!

Worst Facility

This facility is the absolute WORST!!!!! My grandmother has been here a total of 3 weeks and it has been nothing but HELL for her... Here a just a few incidents that has happened so far. When my grandmother 1st got there for whatever reason it took them a total of 5 days to get her prescriptions correct.. (my grandmother has a broken leg and these were her pain pills) she got there on a Thursday she didn't get her meds till that following Tuesday. When I went to approach the nurse to ask why the 1st thing out his mouth "What do you want?"As if I'm getting on his nerves. They didn't get her out of the bed for a total of 5 days (no she is not on bed rest) they told her they didn't have a chair for her but told her case worker they had everything before she got there... one of the worker tried to make my granny pay out of her pockets for her stay (my grandmothers medicaid pays for it) I talked to the unit manager [Removed]however my grandmothers treatment has gotten worse.. I just found out that within the 3 weeks my granny has been here they have only showered her twice.. I am going up there tomorrow to talk to the DON. I'm very concerned and upset. I'm also calling my grandmother's case worker tomorrow we have to get her out of here. At this point im afraid for my granny.. If you love your loved one do not bring them here...

Patience Carter

Ms. Jones, we apologize for the unpleasant experience you’ve encountered. We strive to provide all residents with superior clinical care, rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet their wants, needs and expectations. If you would like to further address your concerns, please contact our office at [removed].