The Pavilion at Creekwood - Mansfield, TX

The Pavilion at Creekwood - Mansfield, TX has yet not published prices.

• Plant / Garden Assistance
  • Adult Daily Living
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The speech therapist who works with my mother is great! The physical therapist is great as well! A nurse makes sure my mom is in good hands and does a great job with her. The director at the front has been very helpful!

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

I would recommend The Pavilion at Creekwood to a friend.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Overall, they were fantastic. The rehab therapy services were wonderful. The staff were great. They mopped and cleaned every day. I think their salon was a little off, but my loved one was happy with it. The food was bland. They were really good at keeping us informed with meetings.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Everybody has been taking care of my loved one pretty well. The rehab therapy services are great. It is a really, clean nice facility. They are really good at keeping me informed. She has had some complaints about the food. Other than that, the service and people are fine.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The staff were all really nice and interacted with my dad. I liked the physical therapy and the speech therapy. My dad liked the speech therapist. The room was uncomfortable for my dad. The chairs are office chairs, and are not comfortable. It would be nice to have a comfortable chair in the room, like a recliner. Some of the staff are not the friendliest. There were only two nurses. One of the nurses at least looked up and smiled, but the other nurse was not nice or talkative at all.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The cleanliness is excellent. I like the employees in the office and at the front desk. The nurses have done fine. My loved one gets rehab therapy, and it tires him out. At first, we did not know what room he was in. They moved him to a different room without telling us. Communication is kind of difficult because I am hard to get a hold of.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Our concern seems to come down to the staffing. My loved one and I feel as though the facility is understaffed. Nursing care is also understaffed. The food could be better.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The nursing care is excellent. The cleanliness is good. The staff's friendliness is fantastic. There are some staff that are good, and some that are not good. The staff do not know how to put a bed pan on for my loved one. The first week, she had hardly any therapy. When she had therapy, they said they had 30 minutes to work with her, but they gave her 15 minutes because of other patients in the room. Now, we have that straightened out. Right now, physical therapy is great, with two guys working with her for the full 30 minutes. Supposedly, they have pain medication scheduled for a regular time, but she has to call for it 85 to 95 percent of the time. It takes 45 to 60 minutes after the scheduled time for her to get her medication. She does not care for the food at all, but I eat it. There have been numerous times when the staff said they would let me know answers to my concerns, and I have not heard from them yet.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Overall, the stay went well. We found that there were a couple people that do things they should have not done. A couple of the CNAs do not have a friendly attitude.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

I would recommend this facility to a friend.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Everything has been going very smoothly, and I do not have any concerns with my father's care there. I was able to see him do his therapy, and it looked great. At this point, they are keeping me informed, but it is still pretty early.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

When we originally arrived from the hospital, things were a little hectic. The facility has really resolved our concerns, and it is running quite smoothly now. It is very clean.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Everything has been good. A lot of the aides are really really nice. They are really personable. They jump to any need I have. I really do not have any complaints. It is clean. You walk in, and it is very tidy. When I don't like a meal, they ask if I want something else.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The staff is pretty good. I like the speech therapy person. We do not always get responses to the call button, mostly on the weekends.

The physical therapy stands out to me the most. The staff is friendly. The facility is clean. My loved one doesn't like the meals. He misses my cooking, so I bring him some meals.

There's a lot of sandwiches on the weekends, but the service has been pretty good. Sometimes the dining hall isn't as tidy as it should be.

Time to move on

We successfully got dad out of the Pavilion in Mansfield (which is just a terrible place). I implore you not to send anyone there. The nurse to patient ratio was 1:15 and sometimes more. Instead of taking care of my dad when he needed help, the staff were taking out trash, etc. It felt like a hospital and cold feeling and wasn't clean. The medication dad was on made him have loose bowels and the staff would not act quick enough and he would just sit there soiled. The nurses were spread to thin.

At the Pavilion at Creekwood, you’ll find the care you need with the independence and comfort you deserve. We are the newest healthcare and rehabilitation center in Mansfield, Texas for short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Our top priority is to achieve each resident’s unique goals while enhancing quality of life.

We tailor rehabilitation opportunities to every need. The Rehabilitation Department contracts certified and licensed professionals in physical, occupational, and speech therapy who create individualized therapy plans to facilitate a successful recovery. Nursing services are 24/7 in a comprehensive array of services.

Our facility is equipped with the latest rehabilitation technology including ADL rooms (bathroom, kitchen, laundry areas), therapy gym, anti-gravity treadmills, and an exterior mobility garden. We offer the very latest assessment, monitoring, and treatment modalities.