The Pavilion at Creekwood - Mansfield, TX

The Pavilion at Creekwood - Mansfield, TX has yet not published prices.

• Plant / Garden Assistance
  • Adult Daily Living
  • Short Term Rehab

GREAT EXPERIENCE

My experience at the Pavilion was very positive. It is attractive, clean and run very efficiently. The food was good and the staff was very helpful, kind and professional.

I was there on two occasions recovering from back surgeries and both times the care I received was above what I expected.

The therapists were excellent as was the other staff members.

I recommend the Pavilion at Creekwood without reservations

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

We have been incredibly impressed with non-nursing staff. The therapy has been fabulous. All the therapists have been exceptional. They communicate well. There's not a lot of nurse staff interactions, just passing medications.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

All the help is wonderful. It is always clean and they do a thorough job. My loved one enjoys the meals. The communication is good.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

I am very impressed with the facility! As a whole, the staff has been so nice and helpful! I would definitely recommend the facility! I am very impressed by how friendly they are. There seemed to be some confusion between the doctor and the facility.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Things are good, but I'm not sure exactly who is communicating with me and from where. There is department confusion.

The experience was good.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The therapy is going okay. My mother was having difficulty with some of the things they were asking her to do, and I talked with them about this. They put her in the hallway and told her to go back to her room and she could not find her room. It took forever to get help. There is not enough of the aides, and weekends are awful for lifts and going to the restroom. She was in the bathroom with an aide and the aide was not able to hold her. She almost fell. They have had confusion regarding medications that were not written correctly. The bathroom looks like it is not taken care of.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

My loved one's teeth were thrown away and she could not eat. I wish the nurses responded faster when she called.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The therapy is awesome. My mom has not complained a lot about the meals. There are some issues we are working on with response for her help that she needs. The nurses need to improve their communication.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

I think the therapy is going pretty well. The staff seems nice enough. I have seen an improvement with the nurses responding more. My loved one has not been very happy with the food there. She said the eggs are powdered eggs and nasty. I do not know about the plan for her yet. They should improve on this.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The care is sufficient. The quality of food seems to be satisfying to my loved one. There is not a real menu, but you may have somewhat of an option. The assistants and the techs are not what they should be. He has not been bathed regularly. You need to have a family member there to watch out for the patient. The wait time is 20 minutes for help. They are chastised for having a wet bed. The night is worse than the day. It is challenging to reach them. The nursing station needs to improve in their communication and attitude. The floors in the room are not cleaned and the towels and wash rags were not there for him.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

It was very clean. The facility was very beautiful, but the help was nothing. The office people were excellent, but not the ones on the floor. My mother had to ring the bell and no one would ever come. We sat in there one day and it took four and a half hours for someone to come in after ringing the bell. They didn't come in to check or anything. We moved her somewhere else. They told her there would be food choices, but one night, her sandwich was meat and mayonnaise only. She did have a few decent meals.

just terrible

Asked medication that would effect her PT activity was given after being asked not to, finding my mom with her broken pelvic right side leg dangling almost to floor and i heard her asking for help as i came down the hall, missed baths as tech was extremely argumentative and lazy as i was trying to get a previous yeast infection under control. Then saw a patient's nurse run over her foot with wheelchair and walk away not caring patient only wanted to be put to bed. Took her food tray and never offered to feed her after she eventually was laid back to bed by the 3rd person who saw and heard her say please put me in the bed. I waited 30 min total for help to potty my mom. Unreal...

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The speech therapist who works with my mother is great! The physical therapist is great as well! A nurse makes sure my mom is in good hands and does a great job with her. The director at the front has been very helpful!

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

I would recommend The Pavilion at Creekwood to a friend.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Overall, they were fantastic. The rehab therapy services were wonderful. The staff were great. They mopped and cleaned every day. I think their salon was a little off, but my loved one was happy with it. The food was bland. They were really good at keeping us informed with meetings.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Everybody has been taking care of my loved one pretty well. The rehab therapy services are great. It is a really, clean nice facility. They are really good at keeping me informed. She has had some complaints about the food. Other than that, the service and people are fine.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The staff were all really nice and interacted with my dad. I liked the physical therapy and the speech therapy. My dad liked the speech therapist. The room was uncomfortable for my dad. The chairs are office chairs, and are not comfortable. It would be nice to have a comfortable chair in the room, like a recliner. Some of the staff are not the friendliest. There were only two nurses. One of the nurses at least looked up and smiled, but the other nurse was not nice or talkative at all.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The cleanliness is excellent. I like the employees in the office and at the front desk. The nurses have done fine. My loved one gets rehab therapy, and it tires him out. At first, we did not know what room he was in. They moved him to a different room without telling us. Communication is kind of difficult because I am hard to get a hold of.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Our concern seems to come down to the staffing. My loved one and I feel as though the facility is understaffed. Nursing care is also understaffed. The food could be better.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The nursing care is excellent. The cleanliness is good. The staff's friendliness is fantastic. There are some staff that are good, and some that are not good. The staff do not know how to put a bed pan on for my loved one. The first week, she had hardly any therapy. When she had therapy, they said they had 30 minutes to work with her, but they gave her 15 minutes because of other patients in the room. Now, we have that straightened out. Right now, physical therapy is great, with two guys working with her for the full 30 minutes. Supposedly, they have pain medication scheduled for a regular time, but she has to call for it 85 to 95 percent of the time. It takes 45 to 60 minutes after the scheduled time for her to get her medication. She does not care for the food at all, but I eat it. There have been numerous times when the staff said they would let me know answers to my concerns, and I have not heard from them yet.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Overall, the stay went well. We found that there were a couple people that do things they should have not done. A couple of the CNAs do not have a friendly attitude.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

I would recommend this facility to a friend.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Everything has been going very smoothly, and I do not have any concerns with my father's care there. I was able to see him do his therapy, and it looked great. At this point, they are keeping me informed, but it is still pretty early.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

When we originally arrived from the hospital, things were a little hectic. The facility has really resolved our concerns, and it is running quite smoothly now. It is very clean.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Everything has been good. A lot of the aides are really really nice. They are really personable. They jump to any need I have. I really do not have any complaints. It is clean. You walk in, and it is very tidy. When I don't like a meal, they ask if I want something else.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The staff is pretty good. I like the speech therapy person. We do not always get responses to the call button, mostly on the weekends.

The physical therapy stands out to me the most. The staff is friendly. The facility is clean. My loved one doesn't like the meals. He misses my cooking, so I bring him some meals.

There's a lot of sandwiches on the weekends, but the service has been pretty good. Sometimes the dining hall isn't as tidy as it should be.

Time to move on

We successfully got dad out of the Pavilion in Mansfield (which is just a terrible place). I implore you not to send anyone there. The nurse to patient ratio was 1:15 and sometimes more. Instead of taking care of my dad when he needed help, the staff were taking out trash, etc. It felt like a hospital and cold feeling and wasn't clean. The medication dad was on made him have loose bowels and the staff would not act quick enough and he would just sit there soiled. The nurses were spread to thin.

At the Pavilion at Creekwood, you’ll find the care you need with the independence and comfort you deserve. We are the newest healthcare and rehabilitation center in Mansfield, Texas for short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Our top priority is to achieve each resident’s unique goals while enhancing quality of life.

We tailor rehabilitation opportunities to every need. The Rehabilitation Department contracts certified and licensed professionals in physical, occupational, and speech therapy who create individualized therapy plans to facilitate a successful recovery. Nursing services are 24/7 in a comprehensive array of services.

Our facility is equipped with the latest rehabilitation technology including ADL rooms (bathroom, kitchen, laundry areas), therapy gym, anti-gravity treadmills, and an exterior mobility garden. We offer the very latest assessment, monitoring, and treatment modalities.