The Pavilion at Creekwood - Mansfield, TX

The Pavilion at Creekwood - Mansfield, TX has yet not published prices.

• Plant / Garden Assistance
  • Adult Daily Living
  • Short Term Rehab

The physical therapy stands out to me the most. The staff is friendly. The facility is clean. My loved one doesn't like the meals. He misses my cooking, so I bring him some meals.

There's a lot of sandwiches on the weekends, but the service has been pretty good. Sometimes the dining hall isn't as tidy as it should be.

Time to move on

We successfully got dad out of the Pavilion in Mansfield (which is just a terrible place). I implore you not to send anyone there. The nurse to patient ratio was 1:15 and sometimes more. Instead of taking care of my dad when he needed help, the staff were taking out trash, etc. It felt like a hospital and cold feeling and wasn't clean. The medication dad was on made him have loose bowels and the staff would not act quick enough and he would just sit there soiled. The nurses were spread to thin.

At the Pavilion at Creekwood, you’ll find the care you need with the independence and comfort you deserve. We are the newest healthcare and rehabilitation center in Mansfield, Texas for short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Our top priority is to achieve each resident’s unique goals while enhancing quality of life.

We tailor rehabilitation opportunities to every need. The Rehabilitation Department contracts certified and licensed professionals in physical, occupational, and speech therapy who create individualized therapy plans to facilitate a successful recovery. Nursing services are 24/7 in a comprehensive array of services.

Our facility is equipped with the latest rehabilitation technology including ADL rooms (bathroom, kitchen, laundry areas), therapy gym, anti-gravity treadmills, and an exterior mobility garden. We offer the very latest assessment, monitoring, and treatment modalities.