The Pavilion at Creekwood - Mansfield, TX

The Pavilion at Creekwood - Mansfield, TX has yet not published prices.

• Plant / Garden Assistance
  • Adult Daily Living
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Everything has been going very smoothly, and I do not have any concerns with my father's care there. I was able to see him do his therapy, and it looked great. At this point, they are keeping me informed, but it is still pretty early.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

When we originally arrived from the hospital, things were a little hectic. The facility has really resolved our concerns, and it is running quite smoothly now. It is very clean.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

Everything has been good. A lot of the aides are really really nice. They are really personable. They jump to any need I have. I really do not have any complaints. It is clean. You walk in, and it is very tidy. When I don't like a meal, they ask if I want something else.

Review of The Pavilion at Creekwood

The staff is pretty good. I like the speech therapy person. We do not always get responses to the call button, mostly on the weekends.

The physical therapy stands out to me the most. The staff is friendly. The facility is clean. My loved one doesn't like the meals. He misses my cooking, so I bring him some meals.

There's a lot of sandwiches on the weekends, but the service has been pretty good. Sometimes the dining hall isn't as tidy as it should be.

Time to move on

We successfully got dad out of the Pavilion in Mansfield (which is just a terrible place). I implore you not to send anyone there. The nurse to patient ratio was 1:15 and sometimes more. Instead of taking care of my dad when he needed help, the staff were taking out trash, etc. It felt like a hospital and cold feeling and wasn't clean. The medication dad was on made him have loose bowels and the staff would not act quick enough and he would just sit there soiled. The nurses were spread to thin.

At the Pavilion at Creekwood, you’ll find the care you need with the independence and comfort you deserve. We are the newest healthcare and rehabilitation center in Mansfield, Texas for short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. Our top priority is to achieve each resident’s unique goals while enhancing quality of life.

We tailor rehabilitation opportunities to every need. The Rehabilitation Department contracts certified and licensed professionals in physical, occupational, and speech therapy who create individualized therapy plans to facilitate a successful recovery. Nursing services are 24/7 in a comprehensive array of services.

Our facility is equipped with the latest rehabilitation technology including ADL rooms (bathroom, kitchen, laundry areas), therapy gym, anti-gravity treadmills, and an exterior mobility garden. We offer the very latest assessment, monitoring, and treatment modalities.