Maplewood at Weston - Weston, MA

• Certified Dementia Practioner
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • 24-hour Emergency Call Response
  • Daily Housekeeping
  • Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Laundry services
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Medical Services On-Site
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!

Care and Comfort

The care at this community. The community is clean and maintained. We like that the staff keeps us informed on his progress. It's nice to know that he is in a clean community. The menu of meals is outstanding with a nice variety. They offer a variety of activities for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend this community for the care and value to other families.

Tour for mom

We toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff were nice and caring to answer the questions we had on care. The location was not good for us at the time. The community appeared to be clean and they have a nice variety of good meals. We would suggest a tour of the community for other families.

Look beyond the fancy finishes

My parents lived here for 5 years. Staff is nice but there is a lot of turnover. Location of building is good but there is no real access to outside except for small patio. Sometimes I would see residents walking down the side of the road just for a little outdoor exercise on nice days. There are no sidewalks or anyplace to walk that are longer than 50-100 feet. The response to this was to put a bench in a parking space with a potted plant next to it and call it a new garden.
There are fitness classes but they were all in the morning. The pool has extremely limited swim times.
There are no views of the Charles River from any of the public areas although some apartments do have views.
Food was very good. Often there were excellent performances in the evening.
My parents moved to another facility after they hired their 8th resident care director in a little over 3 years.

Overall I think it's been pretty good.

Overall I think it's been pretty good. It would be nice to see more encouragement to get my loved one up and walking, and to be more active. I think the medication management hasn't always gone smoothly, and for what they charge, I feel like the follow through could be better. I have eaten with my loved one on several occasions, and it has been good, and I have never heard a negative comment. Recommendations, and their pricing model, were two of the biggest reasons we chose them.

This was a nice place, it was beautiful.

This was a nice place, it was beautiful. My loved one lived there for almost ten years. It got to be very expensive though, at over five thousand dollars for a one bedroom. They had activities, but I felt like they didn't have enough going on.

Maplewood at Weston is an innovative senior living community located in Weston, MA. With an unwavering commitment to service, Maplewood at Weston offers area seniors the opportunity to experience a luxurious apartment home with exceptional amenities.

Maplewood at Weston offers a host of choices to suit the varying needs of today's seniors. Whether you are considering independent living, assisted living, or memory care, you'll find a selection of premium apartment homes available, backed by our dedication to service excellence.

Contact us today to schedule your welcome visit or for more information.