The Falls At Cordingly Dam - Newton, MA

Friendly people!!

The Falls was a very well kept community. The person that took us around was friendly and helpful. We really liked it but it was farther away than other places we looked into.

Very Good, I Really Liked this Community

My tour of this community went well. My tour guide was kind and helpful. She answered my questions and was very informative. The community looked nice as well. Everything was very nice and clean. The staff was kind and welcoming. I really liked this community, I had a very good tour.

Went On A Tour!!

I feel like everyone was nice to me when i took my tour of the community. It was clean and organized. Meal plans are available and activities as well. The Falls At Cordingly Dam is a pet friendly community. Resident parking is available for the residents. I really thought it was a nice community and would recommend a tour to families.

A Big Community

This is a very lovely facility. My tour went very well, everybody was very kind and friendly. The staff was very informative and answered all my questions. It is a very big community. Everything from what I saw looked very nice and clean. It is a pleasant community

Look elsewhere

All bells and whistles. There are more affordable assisted living facilities in the area where your love ones will be safe and taken care of properly.
Recommend asking for a tour in the evenings or weekends

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

We are very sorry for the experiences you’ve had at The Falls at Cordingly Dam. Your opinion, as well as the quality of care the residents receive, is very important to us. We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team and of their dedication to the individual needs of every resident. Please reach out to the Executive Director at [removed] so that we can remedy any concerns you may have.

Awesome Place

Everything is great
Things worked out awesome and the place is outstanding
My parents could not be happier

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for sharing. Please let us know ([removed]) if we can do anything to assist you and your family.

Awesome facility!!! Awesome staff!!!

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thanks! Please feel free to contact the Executive Director [removed] if there is anything we can do for you or your family.

Great community

We've had a very positive experience with them so far. The staff in particular stood out to us when we were looking for options, they're very hands on and very friendly. There's some room for improvement with the food, but overall a very nice place.

Love it and am considering jt

Love it and am considering jt

Excellent Staff

I have selected this facility for my parents because I have been very impressed with the staff. So far all is going well and my mom loves the food.
Lots of activities, clean facility!

Perfect setting, very small apartment...

Perfect setting, very small apartment. Lots of staff & activities. Community isn't too big.

A magnificent waterfall that once powered an 18th century mill creates a dramatic setting for The Falls at Cordingly Dam. Tucked away in a charming historic village, this is an extraordinary natural haven where fond memories and family traditions thrive. Inside, you'll find a familiar feeling of home with living areas and amenities that have been thoughtfully chosen for your comfort and convenience. Step outside and enjoy the birds and waterfall while relaxing on the deck or courtyard.

The Assisted Living lifestyle at The Falls at Cordingly Dam offers a personalized balance of assistance and independence. Enjoy the privacy of your own apartment and the support of our caring staff for anything you may need.

The Harbor Program helps those with Alzheimer’s and other memory impairments to stay active and engaged, supported by a caring staff, specialized programs, and a neighborhood designed just for them.