Whispering Pines Inn, LLC - Hollister, CA

Love this Place!

My father moved to Whispering Pines Inn since 2011 and he has baseline mild dementia but loves to walk around/wanders.

He could no longer be alone in his home so we searched several care homes in the Bay Area and have chosen this facility. Not only that the Administrator, [Removed] is very knowledgeable and informative of the care and services they provide but the entire care aides show their affection and dedication in the daily task they do.

The staff love my Dad and my Dad, being sociable himself as he was in the entertainment business enjoyed their company. They sing and dance with him and walk him daily around their beautiful gated complex filled with huge pine trees, eucalyptus trees, variety of flowers and orchards surround this 8 acre community.

Dad has been with them for over 6 years and I am so grateful and I cannot thank the owners and staff enough for the patience and hard work they do.

If I get to that age, I will definitely see my self living and retiring at Whispering Pines Inn.

The Best Care at the Most Reasonabke Rate

Whispering Pines Inn has devotedly served the San Benito County for over 26 years.

The management & staffs are caring & very responsive to their elderly residents. Being a caregiver is not an easy task. You have to have the heary & compassion which I have seen with the employees as well ad the owners who are there even on weekends. They are hands on in all they do!

Our great experience

How can the first review not take the elderly out in her room when this facility serves 3 meals a day. My father lives there and I have never seen my Dad happy and full of vigor since he was diagnosed wt dementia. Staff and management are hands on and all are very nice and find their ways to please everyone.
Home cooked meals are delicious and well balanced diet are served daily. The best assisted living in San Benito County.

She lived there for 1 and ...

She lived there for 1 and 1/2 years about ll or so years ago, she was not happy there and did not want to go back. Some close friends put their mother in the facility and said they never took her out of her room.

I have been there and they, so far ar...

I have been there and they, so far are top of my list

Thank you for your interest in Whispering Pines Inn, the most exclusive and innovative 36-bed Assisted Living Facility in San Benito County. We are proud to provide seniors with an active, quality and enriched lifestyle.

Whispering Pines Inn is fully secured, locked perimeter facility. Situated in the quiet countryside of Hollister, our 13,200 square feet one-level building is beautifully surrounded with eight acres of apricot and walnut orchards.

Family owned and operated since 1992, Whispering Pines Inn offers an array of services from assistance in activities of daily living to caring for residents with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease including Hospice Care. We have private and semi-private rooms each with its own walk-in closet and private bathroom.

Whispering Pines Inn offers three chef prepared meals a day with snacks in-between meals. Daily housekeeping, personal laundry services, assistance in ordering and dispensing prescribed and over-the-counter medication and pick-up are all included with no extra charge. We provide free transportation to any medical appointments including daily activities with weekly shopping in our stretched limousine.

Come join Whispering Pines Inn where wellness and preventive care is where we concentrate most while providing dignity and compassion.