Regency of Evergreen Valley - San Jose, CA

Regency at Evergreen Valley provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer

At Regency of Evergreen Valley, we are passionate about our life enrichment and wellness programs which focus on the physical, intellectual, and spiritual well-being of each resident. Our calendar features daily fitness programs, social clubs, resident committee’s, and exhilarating outings to enhance the lives of our residents.

Our vibrant community offers a warm, friendly environment with all the amenities of home to make life more interesting and enjoyable. Allow us to tell you more about Regency of Evergreen Valley and why it’s the right choice for you.

Great Job

So far what I experience, the workers are friendly, people behind the desk friendly, maintenance is on top of things. The workers that work in the kitchen are very friendly and outstanding and ready to help . For Christmas I had a dinner there for my sister-in-law and I felt very comfortable going in warming things up there on the side of the kitchen. As for my sister in law she is very happy there. Over all rating I would give it a five *

We saw the largest 1BR floorplan, which was quite spacious and bright. The community director really took a long time with us and explained how they customize the experience for each resident! The main downside for my mother was the lack of closet/storage space and the very small counter/cabinet space in the kitchens, as she is coming from a large house. However, this community seems a very good value for the money, as well!

This place was close and offered what we need probably until a bed and board place was required for late stage Alzheimer's. Steve was must helpful.

Very Happy Place for Mom

Great community for our mom. She seems very happy with the variety of the meals that are offered. The staff is working on her to be able to attend the activities, but right now is not wanting to participate yet. Very clean in all area.The staff is very helpful at all times and we feel over all this is a excellant community.

From the moment you walk in there is a nice .Feel to the place is friendly caring make you feel good aboutb being here.

Very happy with this facility

I am so happy with Regency. My mom is in the Memory Care. She is always clean, well-fed, spoken to and guided gently. It takes a kind heart and patience to work in Memory Care, and I have seen only that.

Very happy with our decision

I did my research, and Regency of Evergreen is what I decided upon for my mom. So far so great. I couldn't be happier with her care, the facility and the staff.

An Awesome Place

The director for the memory care unit is excellent. She is very on top of things and knowledgeable. She is also very approachable. The staff is attentive and kind. The facility has a very homey atmosphere.

Welcoming and comfortable

We are really happy that they check on her frequently and she has felt very, very welcome. We had a fear that she would want to go back to her home, but she immediately loved it and felt welcome and comfortable.

It has worked out really well for my mom.

So far it has worked out really well for my mom. I would recommend the Regency of Evergreen Valley. It has been a really good experience for her. The facility is nice. The inside is very clean. Everyone there is really friendly. The staff is helpful. They are always willing to help and answer questions. The value is excellent. They do a great job at taking care of my mom. This is a really nice community.

very pleased

Regency of Evergreen Valley is a wonderful place. My dad has been there for about a month and is doing very well there. We are very pleased with the staff, the administration, the care, and just the whole program.

I'm her trustee,and to my knowledge this is an outstanding place to live.The community is highly by friends and family members,so i felt it would be a good fit for us.Turns out,its a wonderful experience all together!The staff is very professional and courteous people.The location is easy to find,so it a gem when it comes to visiting family.I couldn't dream of a better facility.Its good for both parties!

My loved one really seems to enjoy her stay here. The staff were all very very friendly, and they kept the building looking nice and clean. I also heard from him that the food was very good! I can't really think of any specific way that they could improve, they're very good overall!

It is smaller and more comfortable than other communities.

It was really nice. It is smaller and more comfortable than other communities. It is a nice place that feels cozy and homey. They have a really nice outdoor area and outdoor programs like barbecues and parties. I speak with the director often. Regency is a great place. If we were going to move Mom, this would be the one.

They are doing a pretty good job.

They are doing a pretty good job. The staff is exceptionally friendly. When we first were looking we told them that it would be nice if they had some fruit bearing trees, by the time we moved in, they had replaced some of the trees, with a few more fruit trees. I think they may have been already considering it, but it was a nice gesture.

The director of the facility was help...

The director of the facility was helpful and knowledgeable about the needs of our family member. I felt after touring this was a place anyone would pick if they needed a nice homey place for their parent.

Everything seems great

Everything seems great. When we were moving my mother-in-law in the residents were very friendly and upbeat. There is an outside area. My mother-in-law doesn’t seem to be excited about the food, so there’s room for improvements. The community doesn’t smell, which was a deciding factor in choosing it. The staff is great and it’s very clean. This is just my point-of-view from an outsider looking in, but if there was anything bad going on, my mother-in-law would absolutely be letting us know.

Couldn't Ask For A Better Place

My grandfather has lived here 5 years now. He really enjoys it here. He likes to play cards. Poker and black jack is played throughout the week and really enjoys it. He really enjoys doing exercise every morning with all the other residents. His smile is back and his confidence is high. The employees here are very passionate and their care to residents is awesome. One less thing we as a family we have to worry about. The management is great. If my family or I have a question or concern, they are more than willing to hear us out and solve the issue. They have an open door policy which is good to see that they don't hide behind a closed door. I highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a place for their loved one.

Very Satisfied!

My grandmother has lived at Regency of Evergreen since 2012, and loves it! She loves the daily activities, especially the outings with the residents which includes shopping and eating out at restaurants. I am pleased to have chosen Regency of Evergreen for my grandmother and wouldn't change it for anything. They have a caring staff who makes sure that each resident is well taken care of. Your team goes above and beyond what is expected of them! Our family doesn't know how to thank you enough!

If you are looking for a place for your loved ones, ths is the place to be. A caring and devoted staff. You will not be disappointed!

Misled by sales staff

We were told that if my loved one was here for a short stay we'd be refunded a large portion of the fee, we had to pay the whole month up front, in addition to a deposit, and we ended up not nearly as much as we were promised back despite the stay only being 2 days. We only got a portion of the deposit back and no refund on the months rent. 2 days cost $3705. Outrageous. I don't know if we were lied to or if there was miscommunication between the sales staff and the administration, but our experience was not a good one.

Mom is Happy

I haven't been there long enough to see the activities but the price is good and they keep the residents active. My mother has dementia but she seems happy. I believe they're doing the right thing.

Very nice. Good food. Flexible eating...

Very nice. Good food. Flexible eating times. Outdoor parking no charge. Good amenities.

It wasgood and informative. Even tho...

It wasgood and informative. Even though director realized quite early that the likelihood of me placing my mother there was slim to nil he spent a lot of time with me talking about the Regency, how my mom's needs and personality would be met there as if she could become a resident as well as the Brookdale (nat'l corp) model for doing business. That in itself was highly enlightening as Brookdale manages with a strong top-down philosophy. I also learned the "Clare Bridge" is a brand name for its memory care services, not necessarily a facility name, thus CB of Ithaca has a companion property called Sterling House which provides the independent and assisted living services. Learning that what I saw in San Jose would be almost identical to what is done in Ithaca made the tour that much more useful. I was impressed with their program and eager to see others so that I can compare as I learn.